chapter 12

beau pov:

i woke up this morning and looked next to me to see holly sleeping like an angel, i didnt want to wake her so i delicatly got up and went downstairs to make breakfast, when i was making breakfast for us i didnt know where anythingwas because it was hollys house and while i was looking around i saw a letter adressed to francine and bob smith, wtf who are they hollys parents are the daniels?i was really confused but decided to go on and make us so breakfast anyway.

holly pov:

i woke up but felt lonely as i realised Beau's arms wernt wrapped around my waist anymore and then the sweet smell of bacon came into the room which instantly put a smile on my face so i went downstairs to see beau. i dont think he realised i was in the kitchen so i walked up behind him, wrapped my arms around him and sent sweet kisses along his neck before whispering "what you making baby?" he smiled and turned around to fully see me becasue i was only in my unnderware and he was only in his boxers and he kissed me gently. if my aunty and uncle walked in now they would not be happy.

we ate breakfast together and laughed and jokes like usual but then he asked me "holly who is francine and bob smith?" my heart was racing i couldnt tell him about my parents disowning me, not this early in the relationship so i had to just make something up so i replied "i dunno its really annoying their mail always gets sent here! he loosed up and nodded before we went to get changed. beau was doin a dare sundays video today soi was left on my own hm wait ill text charl i thought to myself so i text her

"yo charl come chill at mine please :)?"

i got a reply

"you babes sure you arnt to busy with beau ;)"

i replied

"no babe it ent like that he doesnt just want me for sex, he actually likes me and he has gone out so i want to hang with you:)"

she answered

"be there in 10 beauts x"

ten minutes later charl got to my house and we started gossiping "holly how you and beau?" she asked and i grinned just at the menchen of his name "amazing! he is just so different but in a really good way and he just makes me feel so good about myself but hes trying to get me to stop smoking and drinking and that" i said in a less excited tone because i knew it would be hard, charl added "really because i have been getting really close with daniel latley and i really like him and i spoke to him and he asked me to stop smoking aswel so we can do it together babe or atleast try!" "ok 1 its going to be really hard so dont back out and 2 you and daniel eye?:)" i said seductivly "hah ye i really like him, and hes friends with beau so we could all hang" she said cheerfuly i nodded and we just had a lazy day.