chapter 13

holly pov:

its been a month since me and beau got together and it has been amazing I love him so much, we spend most of our time together and he is so loving and charl and Daniel have got together and they are so cute aswell. me and charl have quit all the smoking and drinking as hard as it was we needed to and it made us so much stronger!

tonight was mine and charls friends birthday and she was having a house party, we couldn't invite the boys because she said no plus ones but we were still going to have a good time. charl wore a pink crop top with denim shorts and nike air force but I wore a black bodycon dress that was abit shorter than it should have been with long sleeves and hight top black converse. me and charl got to the house party and we were having and amazing time and then we saw James, Jai, Luke and Daniel but no Beau. charl went over to Daniel and started talking so I went over to jai and asked "hey jai is beau here?" he hesitated abit "erm I think so" so I went off looking for beau but then I gave up and went back over to jai "ugh I cant find your brother anyway" but he was distracted by something behind him so I looked behind and I saw it. Beau snogging some ugly rat obviously not knowing I was there I was RAGING so I shouted "BEAU YOU LIEING CHEAT!!!" he turned around shocked and pushed the rat off him "babe im so sorry I didn't know what I was doing before I knew it I was out the door.

all the boys including beau and charl followed me out I ran down the drive and I could feel the anger rushing through me so in the moment I punched a car window through and watched it shatter before the car alarm went off and a ran home crying trying to pull myself together but I couldn't do it the moment of beau kissing that rat kept replaying in my mine until my phone went off I had

8 missed calls from charl

10 missed calls and 6 messages off beau

1 message off jai

I couldn't phone charl because I knew she would still be with them and I opened the text from beau they were all just saying sorry and it was a mistake but he couldn't take it back the damage was already done. then I opened the one from jai that said "my brother is an idiot for not realising what he has you deserve someone who does" but that was just the thing I thought beau did..obviously not. I couldn't stop crying I was laying on the sofa sobbing my heart out until I saw a glisten under the sofa I looked and it was an old cigarette packet, I cautiously opened it to see one fag left in there, you know what the only reason I stopped was for beau so now I don't care I took out the fag lit it and had it and it was so bad but felt so good.

beau pov:

I cant believe what I did carly was an old friend well I thought was an old friend then the next second she threw herself at me but the worst part was I didn't stop her but as I thought about it I thought what the fuck am I doing holly daniels is fucking beautiful and popular im lucky to even be with her but before I could cut off the kiss holly shouted at me ran off and then smashed a car window.

"I cant believe she smashed a car window" luke said "she used to always be like this" charlotte said lowly "BEAU YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE HOLLY DANIELS IS THE BEST YOU WERE EVER GOING TO GET AND YOU FUCKED HER OVER" jai screeched at me "jai I know but carly just threw herself at me I didn't know what to do" I replied "you know what you should have done? stayed home with your amazing girlfriend oh wait ex girlfriend now" he said then walked off. what have I done I have just lost the best thing to ever happen to me.