chapter 19

1 month later

holly pov:

its been a month since me and jai got together and we were amazing but he is being really disdant lately he is allways smiling at his phone and never spends any time with me. me and beau get on really well now and we still see eachother i mean we don't kiss or anything but i flirt with him but there is no harm in flirting, he always takes it to far though and tries to kiss me or something but its nice to get some attention so i don't really stop him. i know im a two timing bitch but i swear jai is hiding something from me and whats a relationship without trust? nothing.

holly pov again:

i walked into the brooks house looking for jai so i went to his room but then his mom told me he was in the shower so i went to visit beau. i stood at the door watching him taking shirtless selfies laughing to myself. "like what you see babe?" beau asks cockily "hmmm and what if i do" i say biting my lip "don't do that" beau says walking up to me "do what?" i say wrapping ym arms around his neck "you know it turns me on when you bite your lip" he says abit sexually frustrated "hmm really i never knew" i said playing with his hair and went to kiss him until i hear the bathroom door open and i bolted back to Jais room.

"hey babe what you doing here?" jai said pecking me on the lips "just came to see you babe i feel like i haven't seen you in ages" i say pouting my lip "aw same beautiful how about you come out with me and the boys tonight to a club opening?" he asked enthusiastically "sure babe, ill go and let you get dressed" i say walking out "don't you wanna see?" jai says with a wink "id love to but im sure that your walls are thin and your moms next door" i say smirking "okay your missing out though" he says sounding abit like beau and i went home.

shit what have i just agreed to i have to stay with jai all night while probably seeing beau with other girls great time that is. this is the first time me and jai are going out together since 3 weeks ago, im not sure if he is still hiding something but i want to find out what.

beaus pov:

mayn i wish holly was mine i mean i know i messed everything up with us but jai never even speaks to her, he don't deserve her and now she is coming to the club opening tonight oh great i get to see her and jai snogging that's sounds like fun.not.

hollys pov:

i got dressed in a simple black long sleeved bodycon dress with white stiletto heals and a black clutch bag and went to the club as i said i would meet the boys there. i walked in to see all the boys in the corner table thank god beau was there and not with some girl i walked over and all the boys were starring and some other boys who started whisteling at me and both beau and jai gave them death stares i got up to jai and gave him a hug then beau then the others.

me and jai and beau were all dancing together which i loved but then jai went to the bar to get a drink leaving me and beau i started grinding on him and i could tell he was loving it like the time in p.e and it had been about an hour since jai went to the bar so me and beau went to check on him and he was there at the bar snogging my enemy Ellie Davis my heart dropped, 3 time 3 FUCKING TIMES I HAVE BEEN CHEATED ON AM I JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH?! first Austin then Beau now Jai i was just standing there starring until my hurt turned to anger and beau could see it too "JAI YOU CHEATING CUNT DONT EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN!!!" i shouted he looked up so shocked and sorrow in his eyes "holly im so sorry" he sluttered "DONT FUCKING BOTHER!!! AND YOU YA LITTLE BITCH" I shouted at ellie i walked up to her and punched her straight in the face knocking her out straight away i wanted to do more but beau carried me away. my anger turned back to sadness as i sobbed on beaus shirt the whole car journey home. "holl im so sorry about jai i know this is the third time its happened to you and i know i was one of them but i love you and seeing you with jai kills me please let me take care of you and show you how much i love you" beau confessed i just nodded and he carried me in my house and put me to bed.