Chapter 5~ Stupid Girl

Omg it's 1:49 a.m and there is a spider somewhere in my blankets, it just vanished! No way am I going to sleep! Anyway, I hope ya like the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mar'i's P.O.V~

I woke up and was slightly worried, but I then remembered that I was in Wayne Manor because some villain threatened to take me. Gah, is this what my mom felt like when she was in the Teen Titans?

I slowly got out of the bed I was sleeping on. I walked into the restroom and looked myself in the mirror. The top of my head was frizzy, and my hair was tangled and greasy looking. Great, I'm a mess, inside and out.

I decided to take a warm shower. Afterwards I got changed into some decently warm clothes. I put on a white tank top and put a light purple sweater over it. I put on some light blue jeans and my black converse.

Then I finally grabbed my lime green hairbrush and started to brush my hair.

~Bruce's P.O.V~

So Dick's daughter, Mar'i, is staying in the manor for, probably a couple months. I insisted that she stay here, so I could get to know her and so she could get to know me and my family. I think I'm going to see what Alfred is making for breakfast.

~ Alfred's P.O.V~

I awoke at 8 o'clock sharp and fixed myself up before heading to the kitchen to make breakfast. I started to make pancakes when I heard Master Bruce walk in. "Good Morning Master Bruce" I said with a smile as I flipped the pancake over. "Morning Alfred" he replied, seeming a tad bit grumpy. "I'm going to be in the Bat Cave if you need me" he told me before leaving the kitchen.

~Third Person~

After getting ready, Mar'i left the room she was staying in. It wasn't her room so she refused to call it so. As she walked down the hallway, she started to admire at the paintings on the wall.
*bump*

She looked at what she bumped into. She then realized it wasn't a what, it was a who. "I'm sorry" Mar'i apologized to the boy in front of her. He looked like he could be about her age. "tt, watch where you're going you stupid girl" he replied to her while walking away. She glared at him, hating the way he spoke to her.
She flew over to him and star bolted him from behind.

"What the hell stupid girl!" He screamed, sounding in pain. She huffed while walking away with her head held high. She then walked into the kitchen to eat some pancakes.

~Damian's P.O.V~

I woke up after a very short slumber. I decided that Pennyworth should have breakfast ready, since it is 8:30 a.m.

As I walked out of my room, I could hear somebody shuffling their feet from behind me. I abruptly stopped and some idiotic moron bumped into me.

I looked at who it was. I didn't recognize her, but she looked like she could be my age. I wanted to be extremely rude and punch her, but instead I acted polite and even gave her advice.
"Tt, watch where you're going you stupid girl" I told her before walking away. That's when I felt a terrible burning feeling on my back. I know that the moronic girl did this to me.

"What the hell stupid girl!" I screamed. I look up to see her walking away with her nose up in the air like some snob. Tt, stupid girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter and sorry it took a while to publish, Im kinda having writer's block (already) and I'm really lazy, but I'll try to publish more chapters soon. Yea... With that being said...
Byeeeeeeeeeeee~Amber (no question time, sorry)