Chapter 11~ Sleepover

Okay, First off, my readers' new name shall be "my precious narwhals"
Don't question it.

Secondly, OVER 600 READS! AAH!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Next, Shoutout to SimplymeNicole01 and Anabeller445 they are some of my sister's best friends and I am thankful that they take pity on that demon-spawn.

Also, shoutout to DamiansGurl ! She recently followed me and I screamed with joy! She is one of my favorite authors on Wattpad and she is the reason that I discovered Demonfire, so I wanted to give her a shoutout!

LET'S GO GO GO GO, read this chapter. (I sound like a football couch, lol)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~Damian's P.O.V~

I woke up and decided to check on Mar'i. It's like a routine now. I wake up, and check on Mar'i, and then I sneak back out. I'm not a creep or anything, I'm just checking on her wellbeing.

She's asleep, her face tear-stained. I frown as I look at her. I decide to go ask Alfred to make breakfast.

"Good morning Master Damian, I suppose you are here for breakfast?" Alfred said as soon as I walked in. "Yes, oh and Alfred, may I have an extra plate to bring to Mar'i?" I asked.

"I believe that Mistress Mar'i can get her plate on her own" Alfred responded while putting waffles and strawberries on my plate.

I sighed and walked away with my plate in hand.

~Mar'i's P.O.V~

I woke up and looked around the room. It was dark and I heard rain.

I hate rain, so did my... my mom.

I teared up a little as I thought of my mom. When I was little, she was just as terrified as I was about the rainstorms. We would build a fort out of pillows and blankets. We'd tell stories and shriek every time we saw lightning or heard thunder. I now had tears streaming down my face.

My mom is dead, and I don't even know if my dad is dead or alive, or if he'll ever come back. I have nobody, I'm alone. I'm alone because I have nobody. I'm alone and I don't know what to do.

I was on the verge of crying once again. "I have nobody, I'm alone" I whispered, my voice very quiet and trembly.

"You're not alone Mar'i" an oh-so familiar voice said. I slowly look up and turn around. I see Damian standing by my door with a plate of waffles.

"May I come in?" He asks, looking at me sounding concerned. He then walked in.

"Well you've welcomed yourself in so, sure" I answered, turning around to face him.

"I um... I well um..." He stuttered. That's odd, Damian never stutters.

"You um, well um?" I mocked. He just handed me the plate of waffles and strawberries and walked away.

"Damian wait!" I yelled. He stopped and looked over at me. "Are you going to apologize for mocking moi?" He questioned.

God he's so full of himself. "No, you didn't bring me any syrup" I responded, looking down at my very sad-looking waffles.

"Tt, forget it" he mumbled walking out of my sight.

*2 days later*

~Damian's P.O.V~

I was walking Titus when I heard a high-pitched scream. Mar'i! I instantly ran back to the manor and ran to Mar'i's room.

"Mar'i, where's the danger?!" I yelled, running into her room with my katana in my hand. Instead of an answer, she squealed and ran into my arms, still screaming.

"WHAT IS IT?!?!" I yelled, wanting to protect Mar'i at all costs.

"One of my best friends from when I was little gets to have a sleepover here in the manor!" Mar'i squealed.

"-sighs- I thought that you were in trouble" I mumbled, walking out of her room to put my katana back in its place.

This is going to be a looooong weekend.
////////////////////////////////////////////

I know this chapter was short...
But Lian Harper is now being introduced
(or reintroduced, I only mentioned her briefly in the beginning)

::::::::Question Time:::::::

What do you want to happen at the sleepover?

~Fair well My Precious Narwhals~
~Amber💕