Chapter 8~ A challenge

No picture this chapter, okay?!

So first I'd like to say, over 300 reads, omg thank you so much!

Second of all, I'm trying to update more.

Third, I made a new book, I won't really update much on it, it's just quotes from DC and stuff.

One more thing, and this is the ages of roughly everybody I've added so far.

Mar'i is 11, as well as Damian. Dick is like 30. Kori was 31. Tim is about 17 and Jason is around 24. Bruce hmm, I'm going to make him like 51, and Alfred is really old.

*I do not know their exact ages, so don't complain if I got their ages wrong, i just felt as if these were reasonable ages*
_____________________________

~Third Person~

After Mar'i and Damian went out to walk Titus, Bruce left the manor because he had to attend a meeting for Wayne Enterprises. (I just needed an excuse to get him out the manor)
They returned from their walk and decided that they were going to go talk to Bruce about doing something.

"Huh, it appears that father has left" Damian said as he returned from searching the batcave for his father.

"Bummer" Mar'i responded, looking at the floor.

After what seemed like forever, an idea sparked in Damian's head.

"Pennyworth might be able to find an old board game we can play" Damian suggested.

"I guess we can do that" Mar'i agreed, following Damian.

~Alfred's P.O.V~

I had recently finished cleaning the dishes from this morning's breakfast, when Master Damian walked in, with Mistress Mar'i tagging along.

Oh dear lord, please don't tell me that they had gotten into an argument, the last thing I wish to do is call Master Bruce and tell him that they had another one.

My thoughts were disturbed by Master Damian, but what else is new.

"Pennyworth, do you know where the board games are?" Master Damian asked, now standing in front of me.

I begin to think where I may have placed the board games.

"I am sorry Master Damian, but I don't quite remember where I had placed them" I reply after about 15 seconds of thinking.

"Ooh I have an idea!" Mistress Mar'i chimed in. We both looked at her.

"What if we make it a challenge, whoever finds the board games first gets 'special treatment' and everyone else has to be their peasants" Mistress Mar'i suggested.
We quickly agreed.

~Jason's P.O.V~

I have no clue what demon spawn and his girlfriend were talking about, but I overheard her say, "special treatment, and everyone else has to be their peasants". I like that idea very, very much.

~Tim's P.O.V~

I was walking into the kitchen, when I heard something about Alfred forgetting where he has placed the board games. I smirked. I walked in to see Todd eavesdropping and this little girl, who must be one of Damian's very few friends, create a challenge that I was sure to win. I smirked once more.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Yea, I think I'm just going to leave this chapter like this, on a mini cliff hanger thing.
Sorry that it's short.
?Question Time¿
Why do you think that Timmy (yes I'm going to call him Timmy) was smirking so much? Actually, I'm pretty sure it's obvious, but oh well.
Byeeeeeeee~ Amber