Chapter 6~ Pancakes

Okey so... I'm sorry that it's taking a while for all of my chapter things to be made, I am just really lazy and I'm coming up with some more details for the story (if that made sense) oh well. Plus school starts in a week, so I need to go kms before that can happen, jk. Anyway... Chapter 6 awaits you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Third Person~

** At Breakfast**

"Father!" Damian screamed running into the kitchen, hoping that he'd be in there. "Bruce isn't here Little D", Jason replied while observing each pancake, making sure to pick the best ones.

"Stop calling me, Little D, it isn't my name" Damian argued. Tim stood there with a slight smirk forming on his lips while trying to grab a pancake from the stack in front of his brother.

"I prefer to call him Dami-poo" Tim whispered to Jason before snatching a pancake off his plate, chuckling while doing so.

"Say that one more time and I swear..." Damian started until Alfred walked back into the kitchen. "Until what Dami-poo?" Tim asked, still smirking.

Jason then noticed a pancake missing from his perfect stack.
"TIMOTHY JACKSON DRAKE, GIVE ME MY PANCAKE BACK BEFORE I FEED YOU A KNUCKLE SANDWICH!!!!!!!!" Jason screamed chasing after his brother who is now screaming and running for dear life... While devouring his brother's pancake.

"-tt- idiots" Damian mumbled as he sat down at the table.

**Ten Minutes Later**

Damian then gave Alfred his now empty plate and was starting to walk to the batcave, When he saw Mar'i walk toward the kitchen.

"Missed breakfast" he said while walking past her. "It's first come first serve here" he added, feeling proud that he ate the last pancake.

"That's okay, wasn't hungry anyway" she replied, walking back to her room. "Tt, brat" he mumbled, before walking towards the entrance to the batcave.

~Damian's P.O.V~

What a bratty betch. I hope she leaves this manor soon... I'm not enjoying those energy blast thingys, but of course I can handle them.
I entered the batcave to find father working on some case.

"Father, we need to have a talk" I stated. He just ignored me and continued to look at the batcomputer. I stood there patiently, waiting for father's response.

After about 3 minutes he finally asked, "what Damian?" "Father, I do not enjoy this idiotic girl's presence" I told him, waiting for a response.

"That girl's name is Mar'i, she came last night. She's Dick's daughter" he answered, still staring at the batcomputer.

"Grayson's kid, explains why I hate her so much" I responded, trying to catch a glimpse at the case he's working on.

"Damian, how about we talk about this later, I'm kind of busy now" he said finally turning to look at me. "I suppose we could finish this later" I stated, turning towards the exit of the batcave.

"Oh and Damian" father said, calling for me just as I was about to exit. "Yes father?" I asked, wanting to leave and go walk Titus. "Be nice to her" he said. "Tt, I'll try, I guess" I mumbled before walking out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SOOOOO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT, YOU GUYS DESERVE BETTER!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN FORGIVE ME.
Question Time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me what you want to go down next chapter, do you want them to start becoming friends or do you want them to fight each other a while longer, I would really appreciate some feedback.
Thank ya, byeeee guys!
~Amber