Chapter 15~ What're you doing here?!

Hey guys, I'm SO sorry about not updating forever!!!!!!! This will be my main focus on Wattpad now, because it's been brought to my attention that nobody's really interested in that other book I was talking about so congrats you guys I'm going to be writing in this more often, yay!

Also, I was looking up the title of this fanfiction and it turns out that Wattpad officially said that this is one of the top demonfire stories and I'm freaking out!

Third of all, I noticed how my first chapter of my fanfiction had like roughly 150 reads, and my most recent has like 30, lol.

Anywho, onto Chapter 15!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lian's P.O.V~

I decided that I'd just get my dad to pick me up from Wayne Manor. I was kinda upset that Mar'i blew me off for Damian, but then again I did tell her to go ask him on a date, so it's kind of my own fault. At least she's happy... I think... I hope. I'll have to skype her soon.

~Damian's P.O.V~

I kissed my best friend. I kissed Dick's daughter. I made lip contact with the hybrid. I kissed Mar'i Grayson... and I enjoyed it.

I look over at Mar'i who is happily eating some pink cotton candy. She notices me staring and offers me a piece.

"It's literally spun sugar" I respond, looking at her disapprovingly.

"But it tastes really good" she replied with a smile.

"C'mon, just try one piece, please!" She begged, pouting out her lip.

"The day Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton both decide to stand down for presidency is the day I'll eat that garbage" I argue while crossing my arms. Mar'i just giggles and eats another piece of cotton candy.

*1 hour later*

Mar'i and I decided that we should be heading home, since it is dark now. We started to walk back, when Mar'i gently grabbed my hand. I looked over at her, and then at our hands, then back at her. She was looking straight ahead, with red cheeks and a smile.

I smile at her adorableness and continue walking through the darkness of Gotham. I keep making quick glances at her, eventually she noticed.

"What is it Dami?" Mar'i asked while coming to a stop.

"What makes you believe there is something wrong with me?" I answered her with a question.

"I dunno, you're just acting weird" she responded with a slight shrug.

"Mar'i, I have this feeling..." I started.

"You have this feeling" she repeated, looking over at me.

"I don't know what it is, but it's scaring me. I'm thinking of weird things and I get this other feeling when you're with other guys and I don't like it. I also get this feeling that makes me feel as if there is something inside of my stomach, which is terrifying to say the least, and I get all these feelings when I'm around you and I don't know what they mean" I finally finish.

"Wow, so many unknown feelings" Mar'i giggled as she lightly tugged at my hand and continued walking.

"Mar'i, did you hear me? I have something inside of my stomach for crying out loud!" I argued while being dragged down the sidewalk.

"Damian, perhaps you should talk to Tim or Jason about them, maybe even Alfred" Mar'i suggested as she kept walking with a blush still present on her cheeks.

"That is the worst idea you have ever came up with, and that is saying a lot considering the fact that you suggested I bring Goliath to Pet Smart when he was ill" I answered while trudging beside Mar'i.

(A/N~ this is Goliath for anybody that was wondering)

"I was 11 Damian, when will you let it go?!" Mar'i complained as we kept walking through the dark streets of Gotham City

I simply chuckled and pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time.

"Mar'i, when we get back, we are going to be in trouble" I blurted as I saw the time.

"Why?" She asked as she stopped walking and looked at me.

"Because it is 1 a.m." I answered, showing her my phone's screen.

"Wow, is the carnival even open this late?" She questioned while looking back up at me.

"Most likely not, we just decided to walk there and back, and we are literally walking slower than Tim when he doesn't get his coffee and he hasn't slept for a week" I answered while continuing our walk back to the manor.

-

We finally got back to the manor, now we just had to sneak past the security and past father, Pennyworth, Todd, Drake, Brown, and Cain.

"Okay, I say we try to go through your bedroom window" I suggest to Mar'i as we slowly approached the manor.

"Why my window?" She argued.

"Because, father had put some bars on my window, he got tired of me sneaking out through it" I explained while rolling my eyes.

-

We managed to sneak past the security, now we just have to get into the manor.

"I can carry you and fly us through the window" Mar'i suggested with a smile.

"-tt- i can get in on my own" I mumbled as I started climbing up to the window.

"It'll be a lot easier if I carry you" Mar'i added while watching me.

"I've got it" I answered while continuing to climb.

Mar'i just flew up and through the window, and I got in shortly after.

We turned around and saw 2 men in Mar'i's bedroom.

"What're you doing here?!" Mar'i squealed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think the mystery people are?

This chapter was really short and I feel terrible for not updating. I'm kind of a turtle when it comes to updating. I'm so sorry, it's been nearly a month! HAPPY FALL, Really late, I know, I could practically say Happy Halloween how late I am.

I hope that you enjoyed the chapter and sorry for the long wait!

Hugs and Kisses~ Amber 💕