Chapter 12~ Sleepover part 2

700 reads, OMG thank you guys so much!

This is going to be a decently long chapter because I felt really bad about how short my last chapter was!

Okay guys, so this chapter has the one, the only, Lian Harper, daughter of Speedy (Roy Harper) and Cheshire (Jade Nguyen). Btw, I made her ginger, sorry not sorry.

I'm not going to make this a long intro thingy, bye.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~Mar'i's P.O.V~

One of my bestest friends, Lian Harper, will be here in about 1 hour. I still have so much to do. I need to shower, I need to clean up my room, I need to prepare some activities for us to do... Eh, I can actually skip the last part, we'll come up with something together.

*Roughly 1 hour later*

Okay so my room is clean, I'm clean, and Damian promised that he won't insult Lian too much. This is going to be soo much fun!

~Third Person~

*knock knock*

"SHE'S HERE!!!!" Mar'i screamed as she ran to the door at a pace that even The Flash would be slightly jealous of.

Mar'i opened the door to reveal a ginger girl, wearing a red hoodie and dark blue jeans.
(I made her ginger because I thought it would be cool if she looked more like her dad)

"LIAN!" Mar'i screamed, embracing her best friend in a bone-crushing hug, much like the ones her mother used to give people.

"Mar'i... Can't... Breath!" Lian gasped out.

"Sorry, I'm just sooo happy to see you again!" Mar'i squealed.

"Me too, let's go get this sleepover started!" Lian responded, picking up her bright yellow backpack and walking inside. They then left to go to Mar'i's room.

"So, how have you been doing?" Mar'i asked Lian, still wearing a big smile on her face.

"I've been doing pretty good, I got to see my mo... Nevermind" Lian answered. She didn't want to bring up the word mom, she felt as if Mar'i would start crying due to her mom's death.

"You got to see your mom? That's great, are your parents getting along now?" Mar'i questioned, still smiling.

"Umm, yea, they aren't fighting as much so that's great" Lian answered.

"That's really great, I hope that everything works out!" Mar'i said, looking at Lian who was looking something up on her phone.

"Thanks Mar'i, oh I got a new dog, here's a picture" Lian responded, handing the dark-haired girl her cell-phone.

"Aww Lian, it's so cute, what's it's name?" Mar'i  questioned, looking at the photo of the pooch.

"His name is Buddy, he's a golden retriever/Labrador mix, and he's about 4 months" Lian responded.

"Aww, I can't wait to meet him!" Mar'i said, handing Lian her phone back.

~Damian's P.O.V~

I sat in my room, bored out of my mind. I tried to think of things to do.

I know! I can ask Mar'i if... Oh, yea, her stupid friend is here. I know! I'll ask Alfred if he can teach me how to cook, that way I'll be even better at cooking than I already am, plus I can rub it in Jason's face, since he doesn't know how to cook.

"Well, sounds like that's my plan" I mumbled to myself while walking out of my room.

I walked down the hallway, when I hear the girls talking about something that I found rather interesting... Me.