Chapter 7

Hi guys! Thanks a lot for the votes, really! I promise I'll try to update more often. I've been writing a book in Portuguese, my language. That's why I've been slow.

Anyways, hope you enjoy, Chapter 7 is here!

~Mudkip

-----------------//---------------------

'Oh, Mudkip! It's tomorrow, t-they'll say who's going on the expedition!' said Torchic, already laying (AUTHOR'S NOTE:She is on her bed. She isn't telling things that aren't true because I don't know how to spell it.) on her bed. Then she made a sad face. 'Maybe we are not going on expedition, only Arceus knows.'

'Arceus? Who's that?' I asked.

'Oh, that's right. Arceus is our god, like it's our religion because we believe that an egg appeard. Then Arceus hatched and created the world. He created everything.' explained Torchic.

'Ah.'

'Sunflora told us that if we're not picked, we should cheer for those who did. I agree with her, but thinking over it won't help. Let's sleep.'

The next morning...

'UP AND AT 'EM! IT'S MORNING!' shouted Loudred.

'Aye, my ears... Good morning, Mudkip...' said Torchic.

*****

'Ahem.' started Chatot. 'I'm going to say the names of the Pokémon who got themselves picked. If you hear your name, please step forward. Ok, so... Loudred!'

'YES! I got PICKED! Well, I ALREADY knew I was GOING to be PICKED!' he said.

'Says you...'

'Big talker...'

'Next is... Corphish!'

'Yeah!'

'Well well, Bidoof!'

'By golly I got picked! I can't move...

'We will pass that. Chimecho and Sunflora! That's it!'

'Urghh' said Torchic.

'Wait... There are still some more! Team HotNcold, Croagunk, Diglett, Duggtrio. Wait... That is everyone!'

'That's right!' said Wigglytuff.

Skuntank was incredulous.

'Like this, it will be more funny!'

'That's right, guild! We're all going! Now stop by Treasure Town and prepare yourselves!' said Wigglytuff.

*****

'Everyone is ready?... Great! Chatot, if you please!' said Wigglytuff.

'Right. Open your wonder maps, everyone. See? It is rumoured that there lies Fogbound Lake. Right behind the clouds. Our objective is to discover if Fogbound Lake is really there or not. See here? This will be our base camp. Now we'll divide you in groups.' said Chatot.

'Groups? Woo-hoo!'

It looked like everyone was happy with it.

'Team Skull is one group, Sunflora, Chimecho and Diglett, Loudred, Croagunk, Corphish and Dugtrio. Then Team HotNcold goes with Bidoof. Finally, the guildmaster and I shall go together as a group. Is that aceptable?' asked Chatot.

'Why do I have to go with Chatot? That's so boring!'

*****

'So, we're here.' said Torchic, pointing in the map.'I suggest that we should try to go this way and then to the base camp. Do you guys agree?'

Hmmm... Torchic is pulling out her leader part. I've never seen her doing that before.

'Yes.' I said.

'Great!'

She looked through the cave.

'Wah!'

'What is it?' I asked.

'There are two ways! Bidoof do you want to choose?'

'Nope! It would be better if it is Mudkip deciding. She's smarter than me, by golly!'

'Ok, so... Craggy Coast?'

'Ok!' said Torchic. 'Craggy Coast, here we go!'

*****

'Huff huff... I'm so tired! Can we stop for a while?' asked Bidoof.

Growwwwwl.

'Your belly, Bidoof!'

Growwwwwwwwl.

'Our bellies, Torchic!'

We bursted in laugh.

'What if we eat here and call it for the day?' suggested Torchic.

'Purrrrrrrfect, Mrs. Torchic!' said Bidoof

'Hahahah!!!' we laughed.

*****

I wake up.

'Today the weather is sunny. Great! Torchic!!!!' I shout.

Both Bidoof and Torchic wake up.

'Say.'

'Let's go! Through Mt. Horn.'

'Great! You already decided.' said Torchic.

'You guys ready?'

'Yup. Let's roll!'

*****

Finally arriving to the base camp, I started feeling something strange. Through the fog.

'Guys! We're here!' shouted loudly Torchic.

'What are you doing? You're late! Everyone arrived a long time ago!' shouted Chatot.

Everyone grouped up. Chatot looked really pleased to see that he wouldn't need to shout again.

'Guild...'