Chapter 17.5

Yeah I know I forgot the other half of the chapter :P anyways enjoy!

-------------//----------------

Torrent's Pov

"You know what, Torrent?" Blaze asked.

"Yeah?"

"I missed this room, and our guild mates. It feels like we are finally home." She commented.

"Yeah, you're right. I surely missed this a lot." I answered with a smile. "And tomorrow being woken up by Loudred... As much as I hate it, it'll be great."

"You bet. But since tomorrow we'll work a lot, we'd better go to sleep. Plus, I'm exhausted." Blaze spoke.

"Yep, I am starting to feel sleepy myself. Good night, Blazie."

"Good night, Torrent!"

I fell asleep. I was so tired that I collapsed right away on the hay bed. That night, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

*****

"UP AND AT 'EM! IT'S MORNING!" Loudred's ridiculously loud voice shouted, making my ears ring.

"It is has been a while since we last we were woken up like this..." said a dizzy Blaze.

"You bet..." I answered also as dizzily.

We quickly went to the reunion place. We got in 'formation', as always, and let the guildmaster talk.

"So everyone, don't forget! Either you should search for the Hidden Land or spread the rumor about what's going on!" Wigglytuff shouted with determination.

"HOORAY!" everyone agreed and we started what to do.

"Alright, then it's on to find Torkoal!" we nodded to ourselves and got ready in Treasure Town. We talked to everyone, and I mean everyone we could find! Aww, I actually missed these guys.

I got a bunch of supplies ready, such as Oran Berries, Reviver Seeds, Apples, a Sleep Seed and finally an X-eye Seed. I'm telling you, X-Eye Seeds saved my life multiple times, so I got used to bring one with me, always. And talking about Reviver Seeds... That reminds me of the day I was exploring with Blaze and we had two Reviver Seeds. Or so we thought... Because what we really had was a Reviver Seed and a REVISER Seed! I put my hand in our Explorer Bag and took the two seeds and threw one at Blaze. In the next moment, Blaze was there standing, good as new. I ate mine, and in a matter of seconds I was like Blaze, and we were about to advance and knock out the foe. But what happened? I burst out laughing, no joke. I said out loud, "I thought it was the right one... But not really, because if we look closer, what I just ate was a... Reviser Seed!" and then Blaze and our foe, that was a tough Hitmonchan, turned to me curiously. "With an 's', and not an 'r'?" was their question. And then I fainted from laughing so hard. Yeah, so now I am careful to Look-Alike Items. After we returned, I went to Kanghaskan and asked her to check out our part of the storage, and found out that we had 3 more Reviser Seeds, 1 Dough Seed (I think that's their name, and they lower your level!) and about 10 Oren Berries! Anyways, I am not thinking of Waterfall Cave as much of a challenge, since we went through with without any major problems, and we were much weaker.

"Blaze!" I called as soon as I had stuffed my Items on our bag. "You ready?"

"Yep!" she agreed. "I already deposited all the money."

I found out that, in the Mystery Dungeons of the future, we made ourselves rich! No joke, we came out of the future with approximately 3400 Pokés, and that's almost as much as we have in the bank!

"Great! Let's go?"

"You bet!"

Blaze dragged me to Waterfall Cave, since I wanted to go walking and as she said, "We wouldn't reach the Hot Spring no even tomorrow". But the thought of reaching the Hot Spring itself is painful, seeing that we are going to have to go through that waterfall and that we are going to be hit by a flood, and be carried by the water till the Hot Spring. Ouch, simply ouch.