Chapter 18-Lapras

Hiya everyone~! I am so sorry for taking so much time to update. My phone went crazy and I had to clean all the chapter. Sorry again! Ooh, by the way, I don't know if I said this before, but, from the part that they enter the Hidden Land, the plot is gonna be different. Yep, I'm gonna change it :D
And I totally ship Torvyle!!! (couldn't think of a better name xD)
Here goes chapter 18!!!
Chapter 18: Lapras!

------------------//-----------------Torrent's Pov

Blaze and I walked by the sandy ground. My paws went down every time I stepped, so I decided just to look around. I couldn't spot Grovyle. Maybe he wasn't here yet? Or maybe he wasn't coming? Who knows.

"Uh oh. The Krabby aren't blowing bubbles today. What shame, I love it when the bubbles reflect the sea." Blaze commented.

"Yeah, it's beautiful." I agreed with a smile, watching the sun going down.

"Oh, what's that?" we sighted a Pokémon, or whatever it was, in the water, by the horizon.

"Amazing, isn't it? I think it's a Pokémon." the Pokémon was now passing by the yellow/orange sun. Talking about yellow... "Blaze, we just forgot someone very important."

"Who? I can't remember..." was Blaze's answer.

"Jolt! We fluffing forgot Jolt!" I shouted while panicking.

"We are absolutely irresponsible..." Blaze trailed off.

"Let's find her now, the Krabbys aren't even blowing bubbles." I pushed and dragged Blaze with me to the crossroads.

*****

"Where do you think she is?" Blaze asked.

"Dunno. I was going to ask Chimecho, she must know." Blazie nodded and we hurried to the little bell she had put on the crossroads. I shook it nervously, and we waited. Every second was anguishing, and looked like hours.

"Torrent, Blaze, you called? You know you shouldn't bring non-guild members, right?" Chimecho asked as she arrived.

"Yep! We know, but we need to bring a very special one, called Jolt!" I specified.

"Oh, you wanna know where Jolt is, you say?" Chimecho rung her bell and we waited anxiously, once more. "Got it! She is in... Landslide Cave training!"

"Thanks Chimecho!" We ran to Landslide Cave immediately, leaving a confused Chimecho behind.

We made it through the Mystery Dungeon in world record time, and in the peak, was Jolt. She was fighting against a few ground types like it was nothing.

"Hey! Jolt! JOLT! HEY!!" I called loudly. She turned back, making herself vulnerable to attacks, so I jumped above her and used my powered-up Water Pulse move, that knocked them out pretty quickly, seeing that they were ground types.

"TORRENT!!! BLAZE!!!" Jolt threw us into a mega tight hug, that I think that my bones cracked, really. No, I heard them crack.

"Hi Jolt, how have you been?" Blaze asked.

"Super worried! I came here to train afterwards, but now I'm glad you are safe." she explained.

"Right... About that... We... We kinda forgot..." I trailed off.

*****

"OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND, TORRENT!!" she screamed loudly.

"I think I just went deaf..." I complained.

"But you guys know what? Before I go with you guys to the Hidden Land, I challenge Torrent to a battle! It's only fair, since you forgot about me!" Jolt replied energetically and enthusiastically.