Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: a stunning story (Pokémon Watty Awards 2014)

Hi! This is my first 'big story' so I don't know how it will be. I'm writing the story of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of Sky

I DO NOT OWN POKÉMON. JUST MY CHARACTERS.

~Mudkip

-------------------------//------------------

Chapter one

Somoene POV

'No! Don't let go!'

'I can't!'

'Hold on! Just a little more!'

'Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!'

'Where am I?' I asked. 'I can't... Drifting off...'

2nd POV

'Here it is! The Wigglytuff's Guild!' Blaze said. 'It's today. I can make it.

Blaze stepped on the little whole covered by a wood grate. Imediatly, Blaze heared:

'Footprint detected! Footprint detected!' said one voice coming through the whole.

Blaze jumped of surprise.

'Whose footprint? Whose footprint?' asked another voice.

'The footprint is Torchic's! The footprint is Torchic's!' said the first voice.

Blaze jumped again.

Scared, she ran of the whole.

'Aww! I'm such a big coward!' she said. Blaze took out a stone with a strange pattern inscribed in it.'I though that my personal treasure would inspire me, but even like that...'

Blaze picked up her little treasure and went down. Then, two pokémons, a zubat and a koffing, got out of some bushes next to the guild.

'Did you saw that?' asked Koffing.

'You bet I did, Koffing.' answered Zubat.

'Do we go after it?'asked again Koffing.

'We do.'

Blaze reached the beach and stared to the sea. Krabby were blowing bubbles, which made a very beautiful scenary.

'When the weather's good, the Krabbys come out and blow bubbles. It's always beautiful.' said Blaze, amazed.

Then, she noticed a blue thing in the sand.

'What's that?' Blaze started to walk to that direction. Then she saw it was somoene.

'Whah! Someone has collapsed on the sand!

Blaze ran into that Pokémon.

Main Character's POV

'C'mon! Wake up! I heard. I slowly opened my eyes and got up.

I got a little shocked with what I saw. A Torchic stood right in front of me and even talked to me!

'Ouf! That's a relief! Anyway, my name 's Blaze. Pleased to meet you!' she said.'Where are you from? I've never seen you around!'

'I'm a human' I told her.

'Whaaaaaaaaat? You look to me like a pretty normal Mudkip!' She said me, totally shocked.'Wait... Are you playing a trick on me?'

I quickly said no, but then I saw it. I really turned into a Mudkip!

'And your name?'she asked cautiously.'What's your name?'

'Torrent' I said.

Blaze was looking arrepended.

'Sorry I misjudged you. There are popping a lot of bad Pokémon, you see!' she said.

Pretty open-minded, that Blaze

Right after that, two more Pokémon, a Koffing and a Zubat, hit Blaze by the back. Some stone fell.

'Hey! Why did you did that???' said Blaze, super angry.'Oh, my Relic Fragment!' She ran to get it, but Koffing was there first.

'Sorry kiddo, but we'll take it!'

'Whaaaaaaaat! Give it back!'

'Come and get it!' Koffing answered.

Blaze didn't move.

'What? Too scared? You're even more coward then I tought! Well, see you, big chicken!' asked the evil Koffing.

They quickly ran off to a cave near us. Blaze falled, ready to cry.

'What am I gonna do?' she asked with tears in her eyes. 'That's my personal treasure! It means everything to me!'

Blaze started crying. Then, she kinda off "noticed" me.

'Sorry to bother you, Torrent, but could you go with me and get my Relic Fragment?'

My answer was instantaneous. I didn't even think.

'Yes!'

'Ooh thanks a lot! she said, really thankful.

Then, we went through Beach Cave. We fought Pokémons, we picked items... But I realised that me and Blaze, we did a good job.

We managed to reach Beach Cave Pit. There we found Koffing and Zubat.

'Hmmm... Hey!' Blaze called them.

'Ooh! Look who it is! The two wimps!' Zubat said happily.

'Give me back... GIVE ME BACK WHAT YOU STOLE FROM ME!!!' shouted Blaze with all her might. 'It's my personal treasure! It means everything for me!'

'Treasure, you say? It might even cost more than we hopped for, Zubat. More one reason not to give you!' said Koffing with a cruel face.

'What?!'

'If you want it so badly, come and get it!'

Then we fought. They were strong, but not as me and Blaze together. We won.

'Auch!... How did we get wiped out by some wimps like them?...' they asked themselves.

'Take it then.' Zubat said, throwing the Relic Fragment to Blaze.

'Don't think you're awesome. Your victory was a fluke!' said Koffing.

'Yeah!'

Then they ran off.

'I'm so happy I managed to get this back. I could only do it because of you, Torrent. Thanks a lot. Really!' said her, very thankful.

'But now what will you do? You lost your memory and you don't have anywhere to stay!'said Blaze, after we got out.

That's right... I have nowhere to stay...

'If not, can I ask you a big favour? Could you form an exploration team with me? We're strong, together!'

Hmm... Let's think... Blaze is right in all the ways. I'll stay with her. Maybe I can find something by hangin' with Blaze! Ok then. It's settled.

I told Blaze what I decided. She was super happy. No words to describe it.