Chapter 10

Hi guys!

Half the book, huh? Yeah, finally. Most of you must feel like: "What a stupid story. I'm bored with this." Well, don't be please! The good part has just arrived!

Enjoy! ^-^

-----------------//---------------------

"UP AND AT 'EM! IT'S MORNING!" shouted someone.

"There's been a while since the last time we were woken up like this..." said Blaze.

It was Loudred shouting!

"True..." I answered.

"My ears are dying..." complained Eevee.

After the expedition, Eevee signed up in the guild, part of Team HotNcold. Truth is, we made the right decision. She looks really happy now. I'm glad we invited her. Besides, it turns out that she's a powerful Pokémon!

"Come on up, Eevee. We have to go!" I said.

"Ok..."

*****

"You sure it's one the 8th floor? I'm so tired!" said Eevee.

"Hang on, Eevee! Just defeating some Krabbys!" I said to her.

We were in Waterfall Cave, saving some Pokémon. We just had defeated some outlaws so Eevee was tired.

"Think of this: when we get home, we'll have a good night of sleep!"

"Right... Keep going, I'm just behind ya guys!"

We kept walking silently. I felt uncomfortable with that silence, I always do, because it makes me think that if I were REALLY a human, then I'm sure I had friends. Abandoning them like this makes me feel bad. Really bad.

Finally we found the stairs. Yoo-hoo! Finally! Yay! Yupi!

(Don't worry I'm not crazy, totally sane and I hope Blaze and Eevee know that!)

*****

"UP AND AT 'EM! IT'S MORNING!"

"Argh!!! My ears, man!"

Loudred smiled.

"I'm PRETTY sure someday you'll BE used to IT."

"Never!"

Loudred got out and I got up. I also woke up Eevee and Blaze. When we were finally ready, we got out.

*****

"WHAT?! You can't TELL whose FOOTPRINT is it?!?!" Asked Loudred to Diglett.

"I'm telling you, I've never seen it before!"

They argued, as they always do.

"C'mon, stop it!" ordered Chatot. "Diglett ask for a name."

They waited.

"WHAT?! DUSKNOIR?! OMG!"

Later, we all were standing in the guild's 2nd sublevel. Finally 'Dusknoir' arrived.

EVERYONE started to act like 'OMG i'm actually looking at Dusknoir' and that stuff.

We turned to Corphish, without getting anything.

"Who is Dusknoir?"

"You don't know?!... Well, it's ok. Dusknoir is a famous explorer that became famous from the day to the night. He works solo."

"...the guild look well! You should ask him for advice, but don't overdo it. Like asking for authographs!" said Chatot.

"No, if authographs is what they want, I'm happy to give them." he said.