Chapter 11

Hey guys! It's Shaden990 (who else could it be? :P)! For those who didn't read it in the last chapter, my book is now in the Pokémon Watty Awards 2014! Thanks for all the suport you've given until now and I this is what I wanted to say: If you find any grammar mistakes, or any type of mistake, please tell me! I really want to know! And, if you think the writing is bad, you don't like the characters or anything, please hurt my feelings! If you want to say "Torrent, Blaze and Jolteon are the most stupid Pokémon I've ever read about.", just say it! I wanna know what you think!

Anyways, it's update time!

-Mudkip

-------------------------------------------------------------------//-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Torrent's POV

"Don't you guys worry, it was nothing!" I insisted.

Marill and Azurill were non-stop thanking us for getting their Water Float back. They were so happy!

"Thanks again! We don't know how to thank you!" said Azurill, very happy.

"I'm sorry, again?" asked Dusknoir. He came with us to be sure that we returned home safely.

"Oh yes!" said Keckleon Green (that's how I distinguish them). We stopped in front of them because after all the little guys didn't do their shopping. "Team HotNcold is very kind, sir! They once saved little Azurill from a bad Drowzee! They pinned down Azurill's location and--"

"Sorry to interrupt you, but we didn't pin his location down. My partner actually saw it in a dream." said Blaze.

She gave me a 'sorry I shouldn't have said that' and I gave her a 'don't worry, maybe Mr. Dusknoir knows something about it'. Our look exchanges are always good. It seems like Blaze can read my mind and I can read hers, but truth is neither of us can. That's what makes our look exchanges so interesting.

"What do you mean by, a dream?" he asked perplexly.

"Torrent sometimes has visions." said Jolteon.

"Yeah, they start when I touch something AND they're about what I touched." I said.

"Hmmm..."

*****

"So, you found her inconscient here and she couldn't remember anything, am I right?" Dusknoir asked.

"Correct, but she could remember name and the fact that she was a human." added Blaze.

"Ok. Let's start by the visions. That ability is called Dimensional Scream." he said. "Nobody knows how such ability is learned, or why. The Dimensional Scream lets the user have visions about an object that was previously touched. The visions can be about the future or the past. I'm sorry I don't know anymore things about it..."

"Oh, it's ok! We learned a lot about Torrent's ability!" thanked Jolteon.

"Now, what caused the transformation from human to Mudkip? I have no idea... I'm sorry I'm not as intelligent as you thought." he apologised. "Ah, and by the way, what was the name?"

"My name's Torrent, sir!" I said. "Does it rings a bell?"

"Hmmm... No, sorry."

Hmmm... Did Mr. Dusknoir hid a very faint smile? I was about to say somthing but Bidoof came, ou of breath.

"I finally found you guys! Come quickly to the guild!" he said.

We ran after him.

*****