Chapter 15 - The secret of the paralyzed planet

Hey guys, this may be different from the game and they will not say the same things in the right time, nothing. Anyways hope you enjoy!

----------------//-------------------

I wake up in a dark cell, all black and white. Where the heck was I? My head hurt like crazy, so I went over to Blaze and shook her.

"Blaze?" I asked as she slowly got on her feet.

"Where are we?" she inquired, looking around several times.

"I dunno. The last thing I remember was Dusknoir pulling us to the dimensional hole... That's right!" I let out as reality hits me hard in the face. "maybe we're in the future..."

"Yeah, maybe--" she was interrupted by the noise of the closed gates of the cell being open.

"Hehehheheh" a group of Sableye screamed as they took us by force to a dark place.

*****

By my calculations, one hour had already passed. I could only see dark. However, I could feel ropes being tied around me, and also making pressure in me against something hard, probably made of stone.

Suddenly everything became brighter, because we weren't in the dark anymore. I found myself tied against an old pillar, and looked around. Grovyle and Blaze were tied like me too!

"What's going on?" asked Blaze out loud.

"Listen up, you two..." whispered Grovyle. "They're going to get rid of us. So if you wanna escape, we need a plan."

"There's no way we would team up with you! Besides, why would they want to get rid of us?" answered Blaze, glaring at him.

"Get rid of them, Sableye." he ordered, while crossing his arms.

"I definitely want to team up" I whispered. "I don't wanna die. Is that okay with you, Blaze?"

She nodded, so Grovyle started speaking.

"They're going to get rid of us by using furry swipes on the ropes repeatedly."

"How complex" I commented sarcastically.

"Yeah, I know. But by using that, at some time, there'll be a moment when the ropes will be more fragile. On that moment, we'll use something that everyone can use easily."

"A regular attack?" asked Blaze.

"Perfect. Now get ready." he said as they started to use Fury Swipes. "1, 2, and... Now!"

We all used our regular attack simultaneously. The ropes that were binding us all broke and we were able to escape.

"Catch them!" commanded Dusknoir.

"Hehehehheh" they 'said' before getting closer to us.

That's when Grovyle pulled out a luminous Orb and only God knows where he found it. He slammed it on the ground, causing me temporary blindness. I felt a hand grabbing me and pulling me down. It was Grovyle! And by what I could feel, we were underground, too.

"A luminous Orb? How sneaky of you, Grovyle... I should've expected..." he whispered to himself. "Sableye, search for them and catch them, no matter what!"

When he exited the room (Or so I felt), we went back to the floor.

"So Grovyle knows out use Dig..." Blaze said to herself.

"Alright, we've gotta run." said Grovyle. "we don't have much time before they find us."

He ran out of the tower, and Blaze and I were completely shocked to what our planet had become. It was all black and white. No breeze would blow. No sun rise. Nothing.