Chapter 17-The guild's crew

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been writing, I've been busy (watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood over and over ^_^). But oh well, here is da next chapter! And it sucks, because the final action will only start on 19.

Hope you enjoy!

---------------------//---------------

Chapter 17-The guild's crew

Torrent's Pov

"Let's go, Grovyle. We're ready!" Blaze said as we started to walk towards the mystery dungeon that led to the Time Gear we were aiming, AKA Treeshround Forest. The time had stopped here, even wth the Time Gears being put back on their places. How was that possible? As much as I know, to the time to be normal again, the Time Gears had to be placed in Temporal Tower. So when we walked there, I wasn't surprised to feel no wind blowing or the noise of rustling leaves. It was horrible, and I thought it couldn't get worse, but guess who's always wrong? That's right, my buddy Torrent, so me.

"There is something strange here." Grovyle said after stopping all of a sudden.

"What, besides the time being stopped and you not feeling anything but a urge to shake those leaves to see if they are rock solid?" I asked, making Blaze laugh.

"No. It feels... Different." Why couldnt't he explain further? If it is strange, we'd like to know, thank you!

"Different how, Grovyle?" asked Blaze curiously.

"I don't know, it doesn't feel right. Certainly it feels different than the first time I came." he said.

"Oh. Let's advance carefully then." When I said this, I wasn't kidding; we were kicked out of the same dungeon three times straight. These Pokémon were more hasty, so only after thsi long day we made it to the Time Gear. It was shining like it should, but wasn't making the forest shine. Grovyle took it and threw it to me. I stuffed the Time Gear on my Explorer Bag, and we went home.

*****

We reached Sharpedo Bluff. Barely. God, I feel so bad (physically)! Getting kicked out of the same dungeon three times in one day is now on two of my lists:

1. The record list.

This is clearly a record. I never got kicked out of a dungeon three times in the same day, so high score!

2. The never-repeat list.

I am never repeating this. I feel like I am gonna collapse on the middle of the floor, so yeah. I am never, and I say it again, never repeating this.

I fall to my bed and so do Blaze and Grovyle. However, none of us fell asleep.

"So tomorrow we are going seperatedly." I commented to break the silence.

"Yeah, you two need to find the Hidden Land." Grovyle repeated.

"Hidden Land. How do we find a land that is hidden?" asked Blaze.

"Dunno. All we know is that it is located across the sea." I answered, starting to feel a bit sleepy.

"Well, I am feeling sleepy, so see you guys tomorrow." Blaze said before closing her eyes and eventually falling asleep.

"Grovyle?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"I don't have a clue to how to find the Hidden Land." I pouted.

"C'mon Torrent, we've came this far. We are not gonna give up now, are we?"

"No we're not. G'night, Grovyle."

*****

I woke up today with the sound of the waves because of the hole of Sharpedo's mouth. I rubbed my hand and looked around. Grovyle wasn't here and Blaze was still asleep. I deduced that he had already gone, so we should be going too. I shook Blaze multiple times and when she woke up, she opened her eyes wide, and screamed, her arms spread around. When she accidentally (I hope it was an accident!) hit me with one of her arms I was sent behind and grabbed one of Sharpedo's teeth.