Chapter 16-A new dawn

Hey everyone! Yes, I ship Grovyle and Mudkip :3 So please don't judge, kay? I know im weird ^-^ but they look so cute together :'D but here you go! New chappie! I won't be able to write much because i'm going on a boat trip, but I'll try! Uh. This chapter is so EMOTIONAL!! I hate writing these parts, so they'll suck completely. Just saying.

Happy readings! (Just kidding!)

----------------------------------------------------------//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The word Grovyle said echoes in my head like a ping pong ball. Torrent. He said my name.

"Torrent is right here!" Blaze screamed.

My head started to hurt horribly. Grovyle turned back at me at the speed of light.

"No... It can't be... The Torrent I know isn't a Pokémon. She is a human."

"Hahahahah! Precisely, Grovyle! That Torrent you have behind you is the very same Torrent you know!"

I fall to my knees and I felt dizzy. Dizzy spells. Dimensional Scream?

'Flashback

"Grovyle. Let's go." I said, in a human body.

"But what if anything goes wrong?" He asked, holding my hand.

"It won't. Celebi assured us that it would be safe." I said.

"Alright. But I have a bad feeling about this..."

*****

"Great job, partner! Place the Drought stone in Groundon's heart to lift the fog!" Grovyle told me.

"That's the way!" I screamed with a jump.

*****

"We will save time, won't we?" I asked.

"We will!" Celebi said cheerfully.

*****

"Jack. Let's go home. The lightning is getting worse!" I worried. We were returning from our investigations to our shelter.

"I know! Let's run!" We started running. The way to the shelter passed near a beach. And that's when it happened. Jack and I got separated, he was carried by the waves and I couldn't save him. There was nothing I could do except going to the shelter.

When I arrived it, a grovyle was there waiting.

"Who are you?!" I asked, preparing to fight.

"I'm Jack... I got turned into a Pokémon, Torrent..."

I don't trust strangers easily.

"Show me your hand!" there was the deep scar he made someday while exploring with me.

"It's you... Jack..."

"Don't call me that anymore. Now that I am not a human, I want to be called Grovyle."'

I blinked once more. I remembered now. I remembered everything since I was born.

But that didn't matter now. The Sableye were going to kill us with their furry swipes.

"Grovyle! Torrent!" Blaze called. "You can't give up now!"

"It's easy to say that" Grovyle said and I got his hand tightly.

"We're together on this. I remember everything." I told him softly.

"So this is the plan..." Blaze said.

"Okay." Grovyle agreed. "One, two, three!"

We all used our regular attacks to make the Sableye far.