Singing Part 1

A/N This is just gonna be a joke chapter because I think that the songs that I make Robin chose to sing are perfect for this chapter.

Chapter Summary: The first time the team heard Robin sing.

The team was all relaxing. Wally and Artemis were fighting about something useless, Kaludur was reading, Conner was watching static, Megan was making cookies, and Robin. Well...Robin had headphones in and was listing to music. No one knew what he was listing to just that his lips were moving and he was signing in a whisper.

The only person to hear him was superboy who has super hearing. Even then thought he could barley hear Robin.

Wally suddenly got an Idea. He and Roy are the only ones besides their mentors, and Alfred to hear him sing. Wally texted Zatanna to come over to the mountain and convince Robin to sing for her.

She was their within five minutes.

"Hey Robin," she said in a sweet voice.

"Yeah Zee," He said noticing she was talking to him.

"Would you please sing for me," She asked.

"I don't think that's such a good Idea," He really didn't want to do this.

"But I'm your sweet, loving, and caring girlfriend. All I want to do is hear you sing," She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Okay. Just one song thought," She jumped up and hugged Robin.

Robin got his phone set up so that way the song will only play the beat and not the words.

The song started with a good beat. Robin was sitting next to Zatanna and looked at her and started to sing,

"I don't want another pretty face. I don't want anyone to hold. I don't want my love to go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul." He looked at her and grabbed her chin halfway through. By this time they have everyone's attention.

He looked straight into her eyes and continued, "Your the one I want to chase. Your the one I want to hold. I won't let another minute go to waste. I want you and your beautiful Soul."

He had his arm around her waste and trying to put as much meaning as he can into the words.

The beat went on for a few seconds and continued, "I know that you are something special. To you, I'd be always faithful. I want to be what you always need. Then I hope you see the heart in me."

He had his eyes closed and was swaying along with Zatanna, "I don't want another pretty face. I don't want anyone to hold. I don't want my love to go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul," He snag the course with more power this time.

"Your the one I want to chase. Your the one I want to hold. I won't let another minute go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul," He held out the note soul for a few seconds.

"Your beautiful Soul..."

"Yeah..."

"You might need time to think it over, but I'm just fine, moving forward. I'll ease your mind if you give me the chance. I will never make you cry, come on let's try."

"I don't want another pretty face. I don't want anyone to hold. I don't want my love to go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul. Your the one I want to chase. Your the one I want to hold. I won't let another minute go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul," Soul was screamed out.

"Am I crazy for wanting you?"

"Baby do you think you could want me to?"

"I don't want to waste your time."

"Do you see the things the way I do?"

"I just want to know, could you feel it to?"

"Their is nothing left to hide."

"I don't want another pretty face. I don't want anyone to hold. I don't want my love to go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul. Your the one I want to chase. Your the one I want to hold. I won't let another minute go to waste. I want you and you soul."

"I don't want another pretty face. I don't want anyone to hold. I don't want my love to go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul."

"Ooh..."

"Your beautiful soul..."

"Aah..."

"Yeah."

"Your beautiful soul..."

"Yeah...," The beat was starting to fade out."

When he was done he looked up to see everyone from the team staring at him. Zatanna hugged him, "Oh Robin. That was perfect. I just want you and your beautiful soul to," She said with tears in her eyes.

He laughed and thanked her while the whole team was saying how good of a singer he is.

Once it started to get late Batman came to pick Robin up for patrol in Gotham, only to still see his team clamming that he should sing more often.

He wanted to laugh but remained stoic until he could reach his precious bat cave. "Robin it's time to go," He announced. Robin told him that he's coming. right before he left the team he started another beat and looked at them very seriously and started singing.

"I'm leavin. never to come back again." And with that he left through zeta tubes.

When they got back to the bat cave. Alfred greeted them with an afternoon masters, After they said their greetings Bruce busted out laughing.

"Hey whats so funny. I thought that you were suppose to be Mr. dark and brooding. Not laughing and fun times. Thought I have to admit, Wally would kill to see you like this."

Bats waved him off with his hand and tried to get back his composure. Once he did he looked straight into Dick's uncovered eyes and said, "They are right you know," Robin gave him a questioning look.

"About your singing. I mean you have a good voice and you are suppose to be Robin, like the bird, they are songbirds unless you forgot," Bruce Wayne informed his ward.

Robin looked embarrassed and asked him, "I'm guessing that you watched my little performance on the camera's then."

Bruce just laughed once more and responded with a smirk and spoke, "Why dear Richard. I can't believe that you think so lowly after me, and after all that I put up with you."

Robin just laughed and they went on patrol.

I hope that you guys liked this one. If you didn't get the hint I chose this song because Jesse McCartney voiced Robin and sings so I'm just going to use his songs for the pure humor of it.

I don't own Beautiful Soul or Young Justice but I do think that it's a good Idea to listen to the song and read the story at the same time. At least that's what I do when I'm reading and writing.