BPD Secrets (Phone Call)

Summary: If you read the last BPD Secrets, then you know it ended with Dickie getting a Bat call from Alfred. Well he's getting call after call after call, and the BPD are interested. Maybe they even try trick him. BTW just a warning their are hints of past DickxSlade. It's going to be a funny phone call with Roy. also takes a little place in YJ S2

Third Person

Dick stood up and walked out to a hall knowing no one was following him and answered. Well Shalt, Amy, and Lolli were following him. He walked out and on the other side of the Wall was the three listing to him. Making sure that no one in the department dared to speak.

"Wing speaking," He said in the voice that shocked the BPD.

A/N I am writing what the people are saying, but the BPD can't hear them

"Master Night wing, it seems that Cat women has been missing her kitten and is threatening to be caught by the BPD if someone doesn't visit her soon," Alfred said. This caused Dick to bang his face against​ the wall. "Okay tell her not to rob any stores and I will visit her soon, I promise. Make sure she stays out of trouble," He said shocking the other. "I have to go Alife, I have another call." He hung up and answered it to see Roy.

"Sup Roy," He said

"Can you babysit Lian tonight," He asked.

"Roy for the last time, I can't be your go to babysitter. I'm a busy guy," He told him. This got Shalt and Added thinking, Busy with what.

"Oh come on Dick," Roy was begging.

"It's not my fault you had a kid with Jade," He told him laughing.

"I didn't know that she was going to be still working with the League of Shadows and taking jobs. We didn't plan the kid either," He yelled the last part into the phone.

"A. It's your fault for having a kid with an assassin. B. You love Lian. C I warned you since I was 14 to use condoms. I wasn't a troll for nothing. I'm still not a troll for nothing," He told him laughing.

What made the BPD surprised was the part A. They did laugh in their heads when they heard part C.

"You had a one night stand to," Roy tried to counter.

"Correction. I dated an assassin, I didn't have a kid with him or a one-night stand. Now me and you on the other hand. That was a one night stand, maybe four, if i'm counting that one with Wally. We should do that again," Dick said.

It was no mystery to the BPD that Dick was bi, but the assassin was and why he didn't turn him in.

"Look I would give anything to watch Lian. you know I see her as a niece. You are just like my big brother, but I will only do that if I have free time. I have to go visit the teens this weekend and check up on the Mt. After work, I can see about next weekend, or you could ask Jay," He told him.

Who were the teens and what Mt, they were wondering that as well. Also, they would love to meet this Lian, especially if the rookie considered her his niece.

"Can you try to stay on the desk for a day tomorrow and take her, I need to help ollie find the original Roy, he ran away again. Speaking of how are the documents for that going," Roy asked him.

"I'll try and good.Bruce is working hard on them. You had the name longer, so their trying to get him to take a different name. That way Oliver could be the official parent for both of you, but no one would question the same name thing. It's hard considering all of his documents became yours and now he doesn't even exist and looks to be only 16," Dick told him, updating him, while rubbing his nose as a sign to show his emotions.