BPD Secrets (Patrol)

Updates are at the bottom, please read it. NO THIS IS NOT DISCONTINUED, I'M JUST A BUSY PERSON.

Third Person

Lolli and Malkore followed Dick all throughout the day and reported everything that they found out the Chief Added, even stuff that didn't seem important, like how he wasn't eating enough. That way if their favorite rookie did turn out to be innocent they could help him.

It was late into the day, so late that it should be considered night now when they finally got movement inside Dick's apartment. It was so careful that they almost didn't even notice, but they definitely saw Dick jumping out of his window and swinging up to the roof.

Malkore told Lolli the directions as she drove to catch up with him. He was looking at the tracker while she was looking at the road. after a few minutes of driving thorough the city in what Lolli thought was pointless directions they arrived at a warehouse near the docks. She parked a few blocks from where he was in order to avoid suspicion.

As they were walking towards him they heard footsteps and noticed that everyone else was here as well, Amy, Shalt, and Added were all with them. "What are you guys doing here, we have it covered," Lolli told them.

"Just because you have it covered doesn't mean the rookie does," Shalt told her in a joking manner.

She smiled and sighed as the chief gave them the plans. As they were talking Amy noticed two people on the roof and she pointed it to them, "Guys I think I know where the rookie is and the previously mentioned Jason."

"What are they doing on the roof," Malkore asked. Then, suddenly without warning the two gave a nod to each other and the smaller one of the two jumped down into the ware house. Without warning the other guy jumped in and soon gunshots were heard and they could tell a fight was going on.

They new that something was going down and they had to help. Added gave the orders and they all charged in their and saw no Grayson, but someone in a black suit with a blue bird fighting with escrima sticks. They all knew instantly that the person under the mask was Grayson and when anyone lifted up their gun to shot besides the guys in the red hood he would jump in front of them, glare at them, and told them no guns.

"Listen dickhead. I know that your annoyed at them right now for almost getting themselves killed, but for once can you not worry about the no guns rule. It's not like B knows everything that happens in our lives," The guy, Red Hood, as they will soon learn, told him.

"If you went home every once in a while you would see that he does care, you two just won't talk. Tell him your using blanks and just try, I'm sure that you'll work it out," Nightwing, as they already know, told him as they were knocking the last guy out.

Once all of the bad guys were out the two got to work on tying them up and putting them in the center of the building.

"Glad you could get the job done by yourself Rookie," Amy told him. That made both of them stop and suddenly he didn't seem like their happy go lucky rookie anymore, more like someone who's been through to much and still has more to live through.

"Hood go ahead and catch up with your team. Don't tell B anything and I'll talk to them," Wing told him. "Sure you don't want our green friends to go in their and fix a few things," Hood said while making a motion with his head to show he was indicating wiping their memories.

"Not happening. Plus all it takes is one mistake by me and everything come back to them, along with a terrible headache," he responded.

"Your loss," Hood said while shooting a batarang in the air and letting the rope pull him up as a ship came to get him right when he landed.