2. The Trusted Servant

Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom my soul* delights; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the Gentiles (Or, nations).
(Matthew 12:18)

*Modern versions do not have my soul.

The Father or the Source, the Most High God is the Great Spirit. Jesus said that as flesh gives birth to flesh, so spirit gives birth to spirit or spirits, too. They are like the invisible winds but we can hear their sounds through the things they are using or moving.
(John 3:6-8)

Men call their sons as their flesh and blood because they came out from them and they are their possessions. But of course, in a democratic world, to call your sons as mere possessions is like a bad thing.

Anyway, the Spirit who came out from God is His son, His possession, his Spirit, and that Spirit came down from heaven and dwelt on his chosen body, the man Jesus.
The Christ of God, therefore, was not only made flesh but he is also a spirit. God gave birth to him again as spirit and the two natures of His anointed one united to wage war against Satan and his camp both in heaven and here on earth at the same time. It's like a blitzkrieg attack.

The Christ is the faithful and wise servant whom the Father of the house entrusted all the other servants to give them secret and heavy information at the appropriate time, that is, when they are already strengthened by his Spirit. And they will be his witnesses to all until the end of times.
(Acts 1:7-8; John 16:12-15)

Apostle Paul testified about this truth:

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has conceived the things that God prepared in advance for those who love Him. But these things He revealed it to us by His Spirit, for the Spirit searches all things, even the deepest things of God."
(1Corinthians 2:9-10)

Men should consider us then as servants of Christ and as those who are entrusted with the secret things of God...

And,

...Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden now in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each man will receive his praise from God.
(4:1,5)

This will take place on the day when God will judge men's secrets through Jesus Christ, as what the good news I am preaching reveals.
(Romans 2:16; Acts 17:31)

But this man includes all of his servants who were made one with him and became as his body, and he became their head. They are the saints of the Most High.
(1Corinthians 6:1-2)

The saints or the church will not judge anything yet outside of their organization, but they must execute judgment inside. For when the Day comes, they will judge the whole world including the angels or spirits.

They belong to that Day and not to the night anymore, that is why it was no longer needed for the apostles to write about times and dates to their brothers, who are now belong to the Day. That day will no longer surprise them like the coming of a thief at night.
(1Thessalonians 5:1-11)

They received the empowerment and enlightenment of God's Spirit after Jesus ascended to heaven.

But what about their chosen people during the Lord's Day? Will they be informed too? Will it come to them as a thief at night? Is it necessary for the saints to inform their people also about that Day so that they can recognize it and observed it?

The apostles became one with the wise and faithful servant whom the owner of the house or the church entrusted his deep secrets because they received not the spirit of the world but the spirit who is from God so that they can understand the things that are from God, the things he has freely given to them and for their people.

They know then too when to feed us this secrets, and that is, when we are already strengthened by the Spirit like what happened to them.

"To the weak, I became weak. I became in all things to all men so that I might save some." _ Apostle Paul, 1Corinthians 9:22

And to his fellow servants in Christ, he said, " Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ."