1. Ice Cream

"Nabili mo ba?" Maine asked as RJ stepped into the almost empty Mendoza house in Bulacan

"Oo naman. Eto oh." RJ lifted the paper bag and showed it to Maine like a proud accomplished boyfriend that he was.

"Thank you! The best ka talaga." Maine said, gave RJ a quick peck then grabbed the paper bag and headed towards the kitchen.

"Saan ba sila nagpunta at mag-isa ka lang dito?" RJ asked, still wondering why the Mendoza house was so quiet. It wasn't usually that way when he visits, which was almost everyday for the past year.

"Nanay at tatay, at si Coleen nasa convention. Bukas pa balik. Si Ate Niki kasama si Kuya John at si Matti pati si Yaya Pepe nagbakasyon. Si Dean may lakad ngayon, mamaya pa balik. Si Kuya may lakad din, bukas pa balik. Kaya ako nagpasama sayo."

"Ah ganun ba." RJ stood by the kitchen doorway, staring at Maine. "So iniwan mo ko para sa ice cream?" RJ chuckled.

"Wag ka nga magulo. O eto spoon. Kumain ka din." RJ went beside Maine, grabbed her hand-holding spoon, scooped a spoonful of ice cream then ate it sensually while staring directly at Maine.

"Masarap pala. Kaya yan pinabili mo." He said without breaking eye contact. Maine unconsciously licked and bit her lip. A devious smile formed on RJ's face.

Maine knew what happening. RJ was flirting with her and she couldn't help it. "Favorite ko yan eh." She scooped another spoonful then licked the contents. It wasn't a "this is delicious" kind of lick. It was a "come get me" kind of lick. She was flirting back because she wanted it.

RJ was staring intently at how Maine was licking the spoon. He was imagining things that he shouldn't and it was increasing the tightness of his already tight jeans. Maine saw this as an opportunity to tease RJ. She flicked the spoon sending the glob of ice cream flying towards his face.

"Ay shet!" The ice cream hit him squarely on the nose. Maine was laughing so hard, she didn't notice that RJ had already dipped two of his fingers in the tub. She came to her senses when RJ's cold fingers made their way onto her skin, smearing the melting cream on her nape.

"Alam mo ikaw..." Maine countered. She scooped the ice cream using her hand then followed RJ around the kitchen, making a mess everywhere. She was able to smother RJ with the one on her hand then made a run for it.

RJ did the same, scooping ice cream with his hand then followed Maine as she ran from him. They went around the kitchen and the living room. What was once a cold delicious treat was now just a gooey mess that was dripping all over the living toom and kitchen floor.

RJ caught up with Maine back in the kitchen. He grabbed her by the waist and carried her on top of the counters, both of them laughing hysterically.

"Lagot ka. Nagkalat ka." Maine said. She smeared the remaining ice cream from her hands on his face.

"Sino nagsimula?" He laughed, grabbed the tub beside them then traced her neck with the melted vanilla flavored coldness.

"I...ka..w." Maine whimpered at the touch of RJ fingers that made their way onto her shoulder. She was caught off guard when RJ started licking the cream he left on her shoulder.

As soon as they made eye contact, Maine kissed RJ. The sweet kissed turned passionate and soon enough, their tongues were battling like they couldn't get enough of each other.

Maine couldn't help herself. She grabbed the bottom hem of RJ's shirt and lifted it up. RJ did the same after removing his shirt, leaving Maine in a very sexy lingerie. He dipped his fingers in the ice cream tub then traced it along her neck towards her navel.

"Mala...mig.." Maine said in between breaths as RJ smeared the ice cream on her.

"Eh eto malamig pa ba?" RJ began lapping up the cream from her neck downwards, making miniature kisses, licks and bites along the way, removing her brassiere in the process.

After reaching his prime target, he untied her shorts then used his teeth to pull it down. He kissed his way back up, licking traces of splattered ice cream on her legs and thighs. Soon enough, he removed what was left of her clothing and kissed his way inside of her.

"Shit. RJ. Please." Maine was squealing softly, enjoying the ministrations of RJ's lips, tongue and fingers on her precious nub. RJ, on the other hand, was removing the rest of his clothing and throwing it together on their pile on the floor.

"I'm close." Maine said. Her grasp on RJ black locks tightened.He stopped what he was doing then went up and kissed her.

"Di pwede. Hindi pa tayo tapos." He grabbed a foil packet from his pants and tore it with his teeth. Maine grabbed the contents from him and rolled it on to his painfully hard member.

"Shit." RJ said. The grasp of Maine almost made him lose it.

"Game na. Dali. Padating na ata si Dean." She aimed RJ's organ towards her opening and slowly inserted it.

RJ started moving to and fro, both of them moaning so loud, the neighbors could have heard them.

"Shit. Maine. Di. Ko. Na. Kaya." RJ said in between pumps and breaths.

Maine couldn't take it anymore. It was difficult to hold on and stop from reaching her breaking point because RJ was reaching spots in her that sent impulses of pressure down her entire being. They may have been doing it regularly but each time was like her first. RJ knew what buttons to push. Adding the fact that they were doing it on the kitchen counter was enough to fire her up even more.

"I.... Shit!" Maine said as she let go. Her climax and the spasms of her walls was enough to trigger RJ's own.

"Fu..." RJ said before mashing his lips with Maine.

It took a while before they recovered. They both looked at each other then laughed.

"Ang lagkit natin." Maine giggled.

"Kaya nga eh." RJ said.. He was still inside her but his tool was slowly returning to its original state and making its way out.

"Ate, bakit ang lagkit ng living room at baki..." Dean entered the kitchen and saw what the two was doing. His eyes went wide at what he saw.

"Dean!" Maine and RJ shouted simultaneously.