7. Locked

Maine Mendoza was late for work. She woke up late because she was up all night partying with her neighbors. It was their condominium's block party and everyone was invited including the hot guy whose name she failed to get. He was heavily  flirting with her all night as she was doing the same. Nothing came out of it because the police came and halted the block party because it was way past midnight and they were still making tons of noise.

She ran towards the elevator which was about to close. "Hold please!" She screamed. Luckily, there was a person inside and it was the hottie from last night.

"Hi. Thanks for..." She stopped mid-sentence because she was mesmerized with what she saw.

"Hi. Alam mo I failed to get your name last night." He said. 

"Eh kasi di ko naman binigay sayo." She grinned.

"Ganun ba?" He laughed lightly. "I'm RJ Faulkerson. 12B." He extended his hand, waiting for her to shake it.

"Maine Mendoza. 8C." She shook his hand which surprised her because she felt an electric surge pass between them. "Wow." She mumured but it was a small elevator and RJ heard it.

"Yeah. Wow." He smiled at her which made her swoon. In her defense, anyone could have swooned over that infectious smile and a dimple so beautiful. She blushed harder than she ever blushed before.

Suddenly, the elevator stopped midway then the power went out. 

"No. Late na ko." Maine said. She moved towards the help buttom then pressed it repeatedly. RJ lauhed. She glared at him. "Bakit?"

"Di kasi ganyan ginagamit yan. Ganito." He moved behind her then pressed the emergency button. "Tsaka ka magsalita dun sa speaker." He motioned for her to speak which she wasn't immediately able to do because she was feeling the well muscled body behind her and it was distracting her. "Oh ano pa hinihintay mo?" He smiled.

"Hello, um trapped kami sa elevator." She spoke. RJ let go of the button and they both patiently waited for a response. 

"Sorry po for the inconvenience. We contacted emergency services. Stay put lang kayo. May dadating po in an hour or 2."

"An hour? Di ako makakapasok." Maine said. She still wasn't moving because RJ was behind her.

"Looks like we're stuck here." RJ said. Maine turned around and faced RJ. 

During that moment, their eyes met and their stares lingered. Maine wanted to kiss him but she wasn't gonna kiss a stranger on an elevator. RJ was trying to stop himself from kissing her, but his will lost. He grabbed her face then planted his lips on hers. 

Maine was surpised but evidently, she kissed back. They were both locked and trapped in an elevator, what more could you do?

She wrapped her arms around his neck then kissed him more than she's ever kissed a guy in her life. RJ wrapped his arms around her waist. A few minutes later he was surprised that it was her who initiated unbuttoning of his clothes. She slowly unbuttoned his button down shirt then unbuckled his belt.

While she was busy with his clothes, he was busy with hers. He started unbuttoning her button up shirt, then his hands started roaming behind. 

"Fuck." She sweared under her breath when RJ's hands made its way under her skirt. His fingers started playing with her jewels and it was driving her crazy. On a different note, her hands found his tool which felt massive along her fingers.

His kisses made it's way down. It passed by her neck, her chest, her navel, her thighs then her organ. He removed the lingerie that was blocking his way then started his ministrations on her using his mouth and fingers. Maine started thrashing and moaning on the elevator wall.

After a few minutes of that, RJ kissed his way back up, lifted Maine's leg then proceeded to enter her.

"Shit. Oh f..." Maine was out of words to describe how she was feeling at that moment. It was the best sex she was having and it wasn't even on a bed.

The huge tool made its way inside her making her moan loud as the pleasure coursed throughout her body. RJ was feeling the same way. Their insides clenched and connected together and it was too much for them to handle.

"Don't...cum...on...my... dress." Maine said in between breaths. He just smiled at her then repetitively hit her pleasure spot which earned him a few curse words.

"Fuck!" RJ moaned as he unloaded and this triggered Maine's. She wrapped her arms tightly around RJ's neck then buried her face on his shoulder to mask the moans she let out.

After catching their breaths and making  out some more, RJ broke the silence. 

"So, Lunch? Di ka naman na papasok diba?" He smirked at her.

"Padeliver ka na lang. Dun tayo sa unit mo." She smiled then kissed him again. She was thinking, if this happened last night, she wouldn't be going to work today anyway because she'd be walking side to side.