3. The Game

Note: This was supposed to be a separate oneshot entry but I decided to add it here. This was posted on twitter last July 23 and only lasted for 4 hours. I promised an alternate ending but decided it's best left to the imagination. Have fun.

-----

RJ was surprised by the movement Maine did during their production number of Trumpets. That gyration was not part of their rehearsal and it caught him by surprise.

As soon as the cameras stopped rolling, RJ pulled Maine to the nearest empty dressing room that he could find.

"Oh bakit?" Maine asked with a smirk.

"Kasalanan mo to." RJ immediately planted his lips on Maine. He had this hunger he wanted to satiate. The movements Maine made on the dancefloor earlier drove him out of his mind.

Maine kissed him back with as much intensity but as soon as RJ started to lift her clothes up, she stopped him.

"Love, magbibihis na ko." She whispered sensually then bit his earlobe. "Pupunta pa tayo sa baranggay." She opened the door, looked back, winked at him, bit her lip, the proceeded out.

"What the?" RJ was left standing there with a raging hard-on, confused as to what just happened. He knew that he had to take care of that strain in his pants but he had no time so he just changed his outfit and went out.

-------

RJ drove to the baranggay. Maine was riding shotgun. They were the only two people in the van and Maine was constantly teasing him.

"Love," Maine said sensually. "Ang galing mo sumayaw kanina. Nagustuhan mo ba yung sayaw ko?" Maine looked at him then licked her lips. Everything she was doing was torture to his already hard member underneath his blue jeans. "Eh yung suot ko? Nagustuhan mo ba? Ako namili nun." Maine added. She was on her phone, oblivious to what was currently happening.

The van suddenly stopped. Maine noticed that they were nowhere near the baranggay.

"Love, alam mo kanina ka pa." Maine looked at RJ. He had this hunger in his eyes. One she's familiar with. He wanted her. She was surprised when RJ went down, and went around. He opened her door then carrried her to the back.

That was when she noticed that the back of the van was actually prepared for what was about to happen.

"Pinlano mo to no?" she squealed when RJ threw her on the reclined seats.

"Tama na ang games. I want you." RJ said before ravaging Maine's lips.

"Agressive...I like it." Maine said in between kisses.

RJ was the first to lift up Maine shirt.

"Love, Malelate tayo... Ugh" Maine moaned as RJ kissed her abdomen, while undoing her pants in the process.

"Love...malelate... Oh shit...fuuuuck" RJ moved in between her legs and started teasing her jewels with his tongue then stopped.

"Bakit ka tumigil?" Maine was both surprised and disappointed.

"Eh sabi mo malelate na tayo." RJ smirked.

"Shut up. Ituloy mo." Maine grabbed RJ's locks and pushed him backed down where he was before. She thought she was the one playing the game but that's when she realized that RJ had turned it around.

RJ continued his ministrations on Maine, while also removing the rest of both their clothing. He added his fingers to increase the pleasure he wanted to give her while continuing his gentle kisses and licks on her pearls.

Maine was getting impatient. She pulled RJ up and kissed him. "Now na. Please." She held his pulsing organ and aimed it towards hers, slowly inserting it, forgetting that he wasn't wearing protection.

"Maine.." He thrusted deeper into her. She moaning loudly while he stayed quiet, trying to focus on the pleasure he intends on her while also focusing on lasting longer.

"Shit... I'm close." Maine whispered.

"Ako din." RJ's breath was getting erratic.

A few more thursts and a few more moans later, they both came. Maine screamed RJ's name while RJ buried his face in her neck, marking her once again.

After their intense orgasm, that was the only moment when RJ realized something. He forgot rubber. In the heat of the moment, he forgot the thing he needed to do.

"Shit. Love. Wala akong suot na condom." Maine's eyes widened.

She jolted upright. "Shit."

"Oh bakit Ate?" Dean was sitting beside her.

"Nasan ako?" She asked. Maine was confused. Her skin was hot and she looked flushed.

"Ate pauwi na tayo. Nakatulog ka. Kanina pa." Dean said. "Nagbabye ka kay Alden kasi punta siya SG tapos nakatulog ka na pag alis niya." Dean was looking at his sister and knew something was up. "Ok ka lang ba?"

"Oo okay lang ako." She was really out of her head. Everything was all too real. Was it really just a dream?

"Oo nga pala ate." Dean smirked.

"Bakit?" Maine looked at her brother and seeing that smirk got her blood pumping.

"Ano yung sinasabi mong now na RJ please tapos bigla kang umungol?" Maine was mortified while Dean laughed his ass off.