22.2 The Delivery - Home Spa

A #HarotFriday Entry

It's been a week since Maine Mendoza saw that Lazada delivery guy named Richard and was still frustrated because nothing happened.

When she dreamt about him bending her over the kitchen counter, then seeing the exact person standing at her doorstep a few minutes later, she was ecstatic. She hoped that the actual hot delivery guy do the same thing but even after throwing herself at him, he just smiled at her, flirted back, grinded himself against her, and teased her relentlessly before leaving without another word. 

Richard left her high and dry and she couldn't do anything about it. It left her so moody that even the dildo she ordered online, that she hoped Richard would use on her that very day he delivered it, didn't do anything to ease her frustations.

She decided she'd just go get a massage from a home spa service. She hoped that it would relieve the stress she'd been feeling for over a week.

As soon as her doorbell rang, she had no idea what was in for her.

"Good aft..." As soon as she opened the door, Richard, the delivery guy, was standing at her doorway, wearing a black polo shirt, still looking as hot and sexy as before. "Ikaw?"

"Good afternoon Ms. Maine. Ako ang inyong masseur for the entire afternoon." Richard gave her the naughtiest smirk he could muster. 

"Fine. Pasok ka na." It took all her self control to hide the desife she was feeling. Despite the fact that he left her with a dry spell last week, she couldn't help but feel her lady parts coming alive for the guy. She still wanted him, no mafter how hard she denies it. 

While Richard started setting up his equipment, Maine got curious as to why he was no longer delivering stuff. "Diba sa Lazada ka? How come you're here now?" 

"Ay depende yun. Three days a week lang ako doon. Three days a week din ako dito sa home spa." He replied. "Ready na. Higa ka na dito sa massage table. I'm gonna need you to take off your clothes except your underwear." 

Maine did as she was told but as soon as she was face down on the massage table, she remembered that her skin would be getting oiled and she can't have her expensive underwear getting soiled. "Talikod ka muna. I'll have to take off my undies. Ayoko malagyan yan ng kung ano man ipapahid mo sa akin."

A few seconds later she was now lying on the table, naked as the day she was born, with only a towel covering her ass. "Pwede ka na magsimula."

"Ok. Eto na." Richard said.

When Richard's fingers and pals started touching her skin, she felt a sudden jolt of electric current pass through her entire body, sending pleasure to every nerve fiber of her being. "Oh gawd."

"Okay lang ba ito?" Richard gently kneaded her back muscles but she felt like he was sensually and erotically grazing his fingers on her skin. It was driving her crazy.

Richard hands slowly and softly stroke her back and Maine loved every single moment of it. The pleasure he gave her coursed through her like water quenching her thirst.

But, she wanted more. She needed more.

Her skin was on fire becauae of the sensations that were happening all ovet her body. It wasn't like anything she have ever felt before. 

She didn't notice that Richard had already removed his shirt because of the heat her body was emitting. And also because he spilled the body oil all over his shirt so instead of getting more on it, he decided it was better off.

"Can you massage harder?" Maine murmured from below the massage table hole.

"Uh. Kailangan ko po sumampa sa massage table para mas madiinan ko." She couldn't see it but Richard was grinning.

"Ok lang. Baka gusto mo tanggalin yung scrub pants mo. Mababasa ng oil yan. Puti pa naman. Baka maging transparent." She wouldn't mind though.

So without further hesitation, Richars made his way onto the table, wearing nothing but his white boxer briefs. Unfortunately for him, as soon as Maine felt him, she turned around. He was surprised but was even more surprised when she grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him closer to her. The towel that was covering her fell on to the floor, and only Richard's briefs were the last garment that was blocking their total skin on skin contact.

"Alam mo, last week ka pa. Di na ko papayag na puro tease lang." Maine whispered. 

"Baka masesante ako." 

"May pake ka ba?"

"Wala."

Their lips connected soon after that exchange. Maine wrapped her arms around Richard's neck, and her legs around his body. She could feel his hardness prrssing against her. The toy she bought could not compare to the sheer size that she was feeling at that moment.

Suddenly, the massage table's legs broke and they both fell on the floor. 

It woke Maine up. She dozed off while having a massage. "Nanaman?"

"Ms. Maine, tapos na. Sarap ng tulog mo." Richard said from behind her. He laughed lightly.

She looked up and saw that Richard was no longer wearing a shirt and there was a prominent bulge that was outlined on his scrub pants and it was massive. 

"May kailangan ka pa ba?"

"Ikaw. Gusto ko ikaw. Kailangan ko pa ba lumuhod at sabihin sayo na gusto kita. Last week ka pa." She frowned.

He smirked and she saw it.

"Eh kung sabihin kong gusto kitang lumuhod. Luluhod ka ba?" He asked naughtily.

"Halika muna dito." 

This time she's gonna get what she wanted even if it's the last thing she does.