4. #NoToSkinnyJeansAlden

"Sabi sayo totoohanin ko

"Sabi sayo totoohanin ko." Maine said after their EB Live session.

"Haluhluh. Ano yan?" Direk Pat asked. She was curious because the two were talking sefiously again and she couldn't relate to what they were talking about

"Wala ate Pat. Nag-usap lang kami kagabi. Gagawa ako ng way para ipetition na di na siya magskinny jeans. Nakakainis kasi yung mga skinny jeans niya." Maine said disdainfully as she grabbed RJ's jeans.

"Ano namang ginawa sayo ng skinny jeans niya at gali na galit ka?" Direk Pat was trying not to laugh at the silliness of the conversation.

--------

RJ and Maine had a long day but as soon as the cameras stopped rolling, they couldn't get their hands off of each other.

RJ unzipped Maine's dress and was easily able to remove it while Maine lifted RJ's shirt up and started unbuttoning his pants.

It was a good thing that RJ's van was heavily tinted and no one could see what they were up to inside.

As soon as Maine was able to unbutton and unzip RJ's pants, she motioned for hik to remove it but due to the constricting tightness of the skinny jeans he was wearing, the struggle was all too real.

"Dude, sabi kasi sayo wag ka na mag skinny jeans. Tagal. Naaatat ako." It was the first time skinny jeans came into the picture. It wasn't the last.

--------

"Wala te Pat." Maine blushed. She didn't expect that question.

"Eh kasi parang galit na galit ka. Hugot?" Direk Pat chuckled.

--------
RJ and Maine arrived in her condominum unit, making out and eager to step out of their clothes for the day. They slammed rhe door shut then started taking each other's clothes off.

Again, it was Maine who unbuttoned and unzipped RJ's skinny jeans but she was struggling for him to get it off so she motioned for him to do it himself. She ran and jumped to her bed in preparation.

RJ did his best to remove the tight jeans while walking towards the bed but it did not end well. He tripped and fell on the floor.

Maine laughed histerically. "shit. Kasi naman sabi sayo wag ka na magskinny jeans. It may look good on you pero naiirita lang ako." she continued laughing and RJ laughed with her, still struggling to remove the confines of the dark tight pants.

--------

"Ayaw niya kasi ang hirap daw tanggalin. Ang tagal ko bago matanggal." RJ was too preoccupied with the thought of #NoToSkinnyJeansAlden that he unknowingly said one of their secrets. Before he realized, it Maine had already slapped him hard on his biceps.

"Anong mahirap tanggalin?" Direk Pat was surprised with the revelation.

--------

They were making out on the bed and it was their usual foreplay. RJ had already removed Maine's clothes and he was down to his pants.

Maine flipped him over, smiled then kissed her way down his body. He was writhing in ecstasy. As Maine reached her target, she struggled struggled in unbuttoning his jeans She even had more difficulty in removing the entire thing.

"Hay nako. Struggle. Bukas na bukas papatrend ko yang #NoToSkinnyJeansAlden. And until you stop wearing these super tight jeans, you can't have any of me." Maine said seductively then ran.

"Teka lang naman. Pwede bukas na magstart? Don't leave me with blue balls." RJ pleaded.

"Sige na nga dahil love kita, pero ikaw magtanggal ng pants mo." Maine gestured towards his uber tight pants. And it still took RJ a while to get it all off.

--------

"Sasagot ba kayo o magtititigan tayo?" Direk Pat laughed. "Grabe pulang pula kayo pareho na parang may di dapat akong malaman." Direk Pat laughed louder.

They looked at each other and agreed. "No to skinny jeans Alden." they said in unison.