11. Versace on the Floor

Richard Faulkerson Jr. was having a hard time. The Timeless event didn't go as planned. When he asked his girlfriend, Maine Mendoza not to wear something that showed a cleavage, she went out of her way again to tease him. She definitely wore something that covered her front but that didn't stop her from wearing something backless. 

Richard, sat there gawking all night, trying not to carry her back towards his car. Her flawless skin was like a drug. He can never have enough and the more she showed it to him, the more he wanted it. 

Maine, on the other hand, kept stealing glances on her boyfriend. She always knew he cleaned up well and made him a hundred times hotter than he already is. The more she teased him, the more she knew he wanted her, the more she wanted him. It was a cat and mouse game she kept playing, something he was unaware of.

When the party was done, Richard took Maine back to her unit. On the way to back, Maine kept peering at Richard which Richard noticed.

"Kanina ka pa tingin ng tingin. May something ba ko sa mukha?" He teased. 

"Wala. Di ba pwedeng ang gwapo gwapo mo lang ngayong gabi? Di ako sanay na makita ka ng nakaganyan eh." The darkness inside his car hid the redness that was now forming on her face.

"Hindi naman ako ganun kagwapo. Maganda lang talaga katawan ko." He joked. It was meant to ease the tension but he heard her gasp.

"Ang hot." She blurted out accidentally. He knew she would start to freak out so he grabbed her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Ikaw din naman." He bought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. It left them in silence until they arrived at her place.

The building was quiet, just like every other time Richard had been there. They made their way to the elevators and as soon as the doors closed, Richard grabbed Maine by the waist and planted a passionate kiss on her succulent red lips.

Their tongues battled it out as the elavator moved from floor to floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck to gain leverage because the kiss got more and more intense.

When they got to her floor, Richard escorted Maine to her door but being the gentleman that he is, he bid his farewell. 

But, Maine had other plans. She invited him in for a cup of coffee to wake him up for his ride home, even though he just lived around the corner. 

"Ako na mag-iinit ng tubig." Richard said.

"Sige, dito lang ako." Maine responded then proceeded to her room. She left the door open so that Richard could see her clearly.

Richard, on the other hand, was about to turn the coffee maker on when he noticed Maine staring at herself in the the mirror, admiring how beautiful she was that evening. 

Completely forgetting to turn on the brewer, he strode across the room gracefully as he silently crept up behind Maine, avoiding her line of vision. He stood by the door, admiring the flawless bare back he had been staring at and holding for the past five hours.

"Ano, tatayo ka na lang ba diyan at tititig?" Maine smirked from the mirror. She was oozing confidence and sexiness.

Richard couldn't help it anymore. The more he fought the battle within, the more he lost. He moved towards her, slowly, like a predator that found it's prey. When he reached her, he slowly ran his hands on her shoulders, mixing it up with little kisses. 

"I think it's time this Versace made it's way to the floor." Richard naughtily whispered. It sent shivers of pleasure down Maine's spine.

"I'm not wearing a Versace dress." She turned around and faced him. "Pero, I think you'll find Versace underneath this thing." She nibbled on his ear.

Richard ran his fingers on her neck then pulled her in for a kiss. He slowly undid the knots and the zippers on her dress, while she ran her arms up his clothed chest. She unbuttoned his shirt slowly while making a feel of his hardness that was covered from below.

"Alam mo, kanina pa ako pigil na pigil." Richard stared onto Maine's eyes as he said that.

"Ikaw lang ba? I practically wanted to undress you at that event." She pulled him as they fell on the bed.

"E di sana kanina pa tayo umalis." 

"Makakahalata sila. Halatang halata na nga yang nasa panatalon mo kanina no." She giggled. He loved how she laughed like that but that giggle was replaced by a gasp when Richard took off his button-up.

"What?" He asked. He never get used to how Maine reacts whenever she sees his body like that.

"Ang hot mo." She pulled him towards her but as soon as their lips touched, he flipped them over, with Maine now on top of him.

His hands grazed her back as he felt every beautiful curve of her body. It made it's way back to the metal lock of the garment that was keeping them from full skin to skin contact. He unlocked it, removed it and threw it on the floor with the rest of the pile.

"Versace on the floor?" Maine smiled.

"Nope. May isa pa. My boxer briefs. It's Versace." Richard laughed but was shocked at how fast Maine moved. 

She removed the black boxers, threw it on the floor, then smirked at him.

"Versace on the fucking floor." Those were her last words before Richard almost lost his mind with the sensations that came after. He might need to up his game later.

Their night is definitely going to be timeless.