8. Underwater

Richard Faulkerson Jr., RJ for short, was happy because his pool was finally done and all his poolside furniture were fully installed. He looked at the pool and smiled.

"So ano sa tingin mo?" RJ asked his girlfriend Maine Mendoza who was staring at the pool with him.

"Ang ganda. Ikaw namili ng furniture?" Maine asked and RJ nodded.

"Oo ako. Kailangan eh."

"Ikaw na talaga."

"Gusto mo itry? Tara swimming tayo. Di ko pa din natry." RJ looked at Maine then grinned.

"Wala akong dalang swimsuit." Maine said.

"May naiwan kang bikini dito. Gift ng fans. Nasa closet ko." RJ smirked. That earned him a slap. "Seryoso. Terno pa nga tayo."

"Sige na nga. Tara swimming tayo." Maine pulled RJ towards his room and asked to see the swimsuit. He handed it to her and told her she could change in the bathroom. Maine took it and went inside the bathroom and as soon as she was finished, she went out just in time to see RJ pulling his trunks up, displaying his globes of well muscled glutes.

"Ok lang ba? Di na ko magsusuot ng..." RJ turned around and saw Maine in the skimpiest bikini that showed every curve of her amazing physique. His insides clenched deliciously while his outsides started stirring and coming to life.

"Wala naman tayo sa public, bakit ka pa mag wewet suit." She said. She grabbed the towel on RJ's hand and wrapped it around her. "Tara na dalian mo."

RJ grabbed another towel from his closet then joined Maine as they walked back to the pool. When they got to the backyard, they both left their towels on the bench then stood side by side under the outdoor shower.

Maine couldn't help but bite her lip as she stared at the water cascading down RJ's ridiculously hot body. He saw how she was staring at her so he smiled and faced her completely. He didn't realize that his organ was starting to produce an unimaginable outline from his trunks.

Maine saw the outline. No matter how many times she had seen it or felt it, she couldn't get over the sheer size of it and her body clenched in anticipation. She wanted him again.

She was totally surprised when RJ grabbed her then ran towards the pool while carrying her. 

"Punyeta, RJ!" She screamed as RJ jumped in, both of them submerging deep into the blue wavy water. As soon as they emerged, Maine started slapping RJ on his chest repeatedly. "Alam mo ikaw..." but was immediately silenced when RJ grabbed her by the waist and mashed his lips against hers.

Maine kissed back. She wanted it to happen. She was waiting for it to happen and it finally was happening. She wrapped her arms around his neck then wrapped her legs around his waist underwater. He carried her to the deep end wall of the pool without breaking lip to lip contact.

On the way to the deep end, he was able to remove her top and was also able to loosen the strings of her bottom bikini. Maine on the other hand, never let go and was still clutching his hair when they got to the deep end.

As soon as Maine's back was planted on the pool edge, she let her hands roam on RJ's back until she reached his trunks. She slipped her hands inside and massaged the globes she was longing to touch earlier.

RJ knew what his girlfriend wanted so he removed his trunks then removed her bottom bikini. Their clothes were now floating above the pool and they didn't care. He kissed her again and this time, he moved one of his hands towards her femininity and started pleasuring her with his fingers. 

"Ugh. RJ. Please..." She moaned. She wanted more than just his fingers. Her hands moved to the stiffness that was his organ and gave it a quick feel before positioning it towards her opening.

"Maine." He whispered her name then nibbled on her earlobe before thrusting and bottoming out on her completely. Maine buried her face on his shoulder and she lightly bit on it to stifle the loud moan that was the result of the pleasure that coursed through her entire being.

"Please. Now na. I...need...you.." She said in between breaths. This was his go signal to start moving. It didn't matter that half of their body was submerged under the pool. He wanted her and she wanted him. 

RJ started moving. Slowly at first then gradually picking up pace. It was driving Maine crazy. She was at the brink of her climax but she wanted it to last.

"Love." RJ whispered. He peppered her neck with kisses while he thrusted faster underwater. 

"Malapit...na...ako..." Maine whimpered and trashed. The pleasure she was experiencing was nothing like before. Every day, her love for RJ brings her to new heights and everyday, he keeps surprising her. 

"Ako din." He sped up then slowed down then sped up again. Maine held him tightly when she reached her brink.

"Fu...love!" She moaned and screamed. If the neighbors were asleep, they'd probably be awake now.

"Maine!" He screamed her name as they both reached their orgasmic high. The neighbors would definitely have awaken by now.

As soon as they recovered, RJ kissed Maine. He placed his forehead against hers, smiled and then kissed her again.

They were about to relinquish the after effects of their lovemaking when suddenly, there was a loud sound of dropping items that came from the patio door. They both looked and there stood RJ's dad, mortified of what he just witnessed and heard.