17. Instagram Live

RJ Faulkerson and Maine Mendoza had a long day at work. Filming their television show was tough but they were managing yhe stress because they had each other. The work didn't feel like work whenever they were together. They were enjoying themselves immensely and didn't care about what they needed to do next.

It was three in the morning when the director said they could go out on a two hour break since they were working all night. Luckily for Maine and RJ, they had already slept before they resumed filming earlier. They decided to go and sit in RJ's car to listen to music and eat some of the snacks RJ bought with him to the set. 

"Love, oh. Gusto mo to?" RJ handed Maine the Cheetos he bought for her.

"Uy. Thank you. Love mo talaga ako." She took it from him before planting a wet one on his lips. RJ smiled as soon as their kiss was broken and so did Maine. They both missed the kisses they gave each other because they haven't had enough time to ravish each other in between breaks.

"Instagram live kaya tayo? For promo?" Maine asked. "Bigyan naman natin sila kahit konti." She suggested. She felt like they've been holding out on their fans because they haven't been posting anything lately.

"Sige. Here use my LTE wifi." RJ said. He knew that the signal of their phones were not as strong as the connection of his pocket wifi considering that it has a different network. "Baka sakaling makakuha tayo ng signal."

They started the broadcast but it didn't seem like they were getting any signal. They tried again multiple times but it really didn't work so they just gave up. They placed their phones back on RJ's dashboard holders and went back to eating. 

A few minutes later, Maine couldn't help herself so she poked RJ with the cheesy fingers that she had. She just had to. 

"Ay nako. Sige." She did it again, tgis time, smearing the entire cheese all over RJ's cheeks. Instead of getting angry, RJ grabbed her hand, looked her straight in the eye, then sucked on the finger. 

That move was supposed to annoy Maine but it had a different effect. It sent massive surges of pleasure in every nerve fiber of Maine's body which caused her to moan lightly. This made RJ realize that he was doing a good job so instead of stopping, he took more of her fingers and sucked on them hungrily, sensually.

"Ugh..RJ." Maine's willpower to stop anything happening left her. She grabbed RJ by the shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. While her left hand was busy running through his head, her right one started snaking it's way down his pants, towards RJ's massive tool, which was now straining to get out of its confines.

RJ started running his hands on Maine's thighs. Luckily for him, Maine was wearing a skirt. All he had to do was move his hand slowly underneath the pink cloth and into the black lace underwear that she was wearing. 

"Wait." RJ said. Maine was confused as to why RJ wanted to stop especially when he got out of the car but was surprised when he opened hers and carried ger to the back seat. Fortunately for them, it wasn't the tiny Jaguar RJ brought to the set. It was his Starex. It had enough room in the back for both of them. 

RJ carried her to the back then immediately stripped her clothing. He started with her shirt, then he kissed his way down her body until he reached her skirt which he immediately unzipped and pulled off.

Maine didn't want just herself to be naked so she immediately grabbed the hem of RJ's shirt and lifted it off as soon as her skirt was gone. She then pulled him towards the seat and ravaged his lips with soft bites and kisses in which he returned the favor, all of which was happening while Maine unbuttoned RJ jeans and shoved them down.

While they were busy, the didn't see Maine's phone light up and start streaming. They both didn't notice that when RJ carried Maine to the back of the van, her finger accidentally hit the live stream button of Instagram. 

The first comment appeared but the two failed to notice because Maine's phone was on silent mode.

"Hala siya. Three AM may pa IG Live. Hi Maine! Bakit ang dilim?"

It wasn't the last. Soon enough, comments started flooding in.

"Teka lang ano meron. Maine bakit ang dilim?"
"Hoy ano yung umuungol? Si Maine ba yun?
"Maine."
"Ily"
"Ily."
"Ilt"
"Notice me please. Hi."
"Uy kaninong sasakyan to? Akala ko ba walang signal sa bundok?"
"Maine."
"Holy shit! Irecord niyo na!"
"Teka di ako naorient."
"Diba sasakyan ni gov to?"
"Hoy ano yung umuungol?"

Suddenly, everyone in the chat heard something. So everyone stopped typing.

"Maine, ready?" RJ whispered in the background.

"Kanina pa. Stop teasing just...holy fuuuughhh...yehhss." RJ inserted his manhood inside Maine and it drove her wild causing her to moan relentlessly.

"Putangina ano nangyayari?"
"Narinig niyo ba? Si RJ yun."
"Shet. Shet hoy alam ba nilang nakabroadcast sila?"
"Buksan niyo yung ilaw nyeta wala akong makita. More."
"Huy. MAICHARD ano ginagawa niyo?"
"GUYS YUNG HINGA KO. TAMA BA NARIRINIG KONG GINAGAWA NG MAICHARD? JUSKO."
"Nakikita niyo ba yun? May pwet. Shet may pwet!"
"Pwet ata ni RJ yun. Kasi taas baba o. Pero ang dilim naman."
"Umuungol si madam. Kingina sarap na sarap! Hahaha"

The comments didn't stop coming. The number of viewers only seemed to increase even when it's three in the morning. RJ and Maine were both completely oblivious to the fact that their sexual romp has been streaming in Instagram for quite some time now.

"Yes... Fuck... Yes. Right there... Holy...ugh...yes!" Maine said in between her moans and whimpers of pure sexual ecstasy.

"Fuck...love, I'm close...ugh." RJ slowed down his movements, trying to minimize the climax that was building inside of him but Maine wasn't having any of that. She hasn't been getting this since the RJ's return from the states and even though she wanted to prolong the pleasure that both of them were experiencing, she's already at the brink and she's not going to stop ot from happening.

"RJ!!" She screamed as she pulled him and thrusted in one full movement. 

"Shit. MAINE!" RJ also reached his breaking point as he felt Maine's warm love tunnel contracting over him as she let go. "Oh...fuck." He gasped. He planted his lips on her as they made out in their post-coital bliss.

"HOY WAIT MAY NAGHAHALIKAN."
"OMG Narecord niyo ba? Pahinging copy."
"Wala naman akong nakita. Pero narinig ko lahat. 😈"
"Sana may mabuo."
"Yung kilig ko. Hayup."
"Shet na malagket. Pun intended mga bes."
"ANSWERED PRAYERS TAYO KINGINA ALL."
"OMG 300K Viewers."
"Maine, di ko matanggap. Niloloko ka lang niyan."
"Bakit mo pinanood. Langyang basher to."
"Shet. Hindi ako makahinga."
"Ang ineeeet! Pengeng tubig!"
"Guys. #gutter no longer fantasy tayo."
"OMG."
"Tapos na? Round 2 please."
"Ilawan niyo yung Round 2."
"Teka. Di ko nakita! Malaki ba?"

"I missed this. Mamaya ulit. I love you RJ." Maine ran her fingers through RJ's black hair. She loved the feel of his skin on hers as they enjoyed their post sexual glow.

"I love you, Maine." RJ smiled at Maine then resumed kissing her while they rested.

"OMG. I LOVE YOU DAW. MAMAMTAY NA KO."
"PAANO PA KO BES."
"LIWANAG!"
"Ang harot niyo MAICHARD. more."
"Ayoko na please. Tama na. Di pa ko ready mamatay."
"Utang na labas maichard, pahingi ng copy. Please. Kahit magkano pa."
"Shet. Shet. Shet!"

The two were suddenly broken from their reverie when RJ's phone started receiving tons of notifications followrd by a phone call. They both looked at the dashboard and that's when they saw it. Maine's phone was lit up. Multiple movements were coming in and they immediately  knew those were Instagram Live comments.

When they looked at RJ's phone they saw the latest message on top.

"RJ BRO (and Maine), anong naisipan niyo at nagIG live kayo ng sextape niyo? Yung totoo? #harot #thebestkayo #idols." It was from their friend Kristoffer Martin.

"We're fucked." They said simultaneously.