27. Stubble

Maine Mendoza's day started out great. Ever since she got engaged to the celebrity, Richard Faulkerson Jr., her days couldn't have gotten any better. She loves everything about him, especially the mind-blowing, heart stopping, earth shattering sex they have every night. Last night was no different. Everytime she thinks it's going to be the same, he surprises her with a new thing.

"Maine, ikaw na." The director said. They were shooting for their new movie.

"Sige direk." She hopped off of her chair then walked towards the set. That's when her day started going in a different direction.

They shot a few scenes but after an hour, the director notices that Maine was feeling uneasy. "Maine, OK ka lang ba?" She asked.

"Um direk, mag CR lang ako. Kakay, pasama naman please. Emergency." She asked her co-star and close friend Kakay to accompany her to the wash room.

"Direk samahan ko lang 'to." Kakay reaponded. They both hastily walked towards the comfort room. Kakay noticed that Maine was walking funny. When they reached the wash room, she asked her about it. "Beshimae, bakit ka ganun maglakad. Kwento mo. Masakit? Jusko mukha naman kasing dambuhalang dragon yung dakota johnson ng jowa mo."

"Gaga. Kasya naman no kahit daks." Maine slapped her friend by the shoulder.

"Yang tataa? Bakit ka ganyan maglakad?" Kakay smirked.

"Beshimae, ang kati ng peps ko. Swear." Maine said. She started scratching her private parts.

"Hala ka. Ano ba ginawa niyo kagabi?" Kakay asked.

Maine's thoughts drifted to the events that happened last night.

"Love, bakit ang tagal mo dumating. Kanina pa ako naghihintay." Maine asked her boyfriend.

"Naligo pa ako. Gusto ko fresh ako pag dating dito. Para sexy time na agad." RJ responded. They both laughed. RJ leaned in and kissed her. His mouth traveled from her lips down to her neck.

"Alam mo, ang sexy ng stubble mo. Nakakakiliti. You should keep it. Gwapo ka lalo." Maine whispered.

"Sige." RJ kissed her again, passionately this time. He carried her toward the bed without breaking lip and tongue contact.

As soon as she was flat on bed, his mouth moved from her lips down to her precious organ in just a matter of seconds. He didn't wate any time getting what he wanted.

"Shet. RJ, Oooooh." She screamed, moaned and writhed in pleasure as his tongue darted in and out of her cave while his stubble grazed the exterior, adding layers of unequivocal pleasure to her entire body.

"Beshimae, ok ka lang? Lost in thought? Sabi ko lang ano ginawa niyo kagabi. Nagreminisce ka no. Baka kaya nangangati ka down there, lagi kang wet. Palit din pag may time. Less infection." Kakay teased while giggling.

"Alam mo gaga ka talaga." Maine took her phone then started taking a picture of her pubic area. She stared at it for a few minutes before Googling what it looked like. "FUCK!"

"Ano?" Kakay was surprised. She saw the look of worry on Maine's face which had her worried.

"Shit. May herpes yata ako." Maine was about to cry.

"OA ha. Wag mo sabihing pagdududahan mo yung boyfriend mo. At tsaka hello, webmd yung source mo." Kakay said.

"Di ko naman siya pinagdududahan pero kagabi late na siya dumating sa Condo kagabi tapos naligo pa bago pumunta." A tear fell from her left eye.

"Alam mo ang negatron mo talaga. Halika iconfront natin. Punta muna tayo clinic siyempre." Kakay said.

They rushed to the nearest hopital that they could find. It was jampacked with people so they had to wait in line.

"Papunta na daw si RJ. 10 minutes." Kakay said.

"Ha? Baka naman mapano yun sa daan. Ano ba sabi mo?" Maine asked witha worried look on her face.

"Nasa ER tayo. Jinimatay ka ng bongga sa shoot." Kakay said nonchalantly.

"Gaga to." Maine said. "Beshimae ang kati. Nasestress ako."

"Ano pa ba ginawa niyo? Baka naman may namiss ka lang?" Kakay asked.

Maine's thoughts drifted back again to the events that happened last night.

"Ready?" RJ smirked.

"Ang tagal mo. Go na. Put it in. Kanina pa ako nabinitin ha." Maine responded. She was annoyed that RJ had been edging her since the night started. "Dalian mo. Mapapansin nanaman ng mga tao bukas sa shoot na puyat tayo. Uusisain nanaman ako ni Kakay."

"Hala siya excited? Teka naghahanap ako ng condom." RJ said.

"Wag na naka pills ako. Dali na." Maine said. She wrapped her legs around RJ, grabbed his python of a dick then pointed it directly at her entrance. She then tightened her legs making him slide in in one fluid motion.

"Aaaaaaaah." They both moaned simultaneously.

"Maine. Anong nangyari? OK ka lang ba? Please tell me ok ka lang. At bakit nandito kayo sa OPD? Akala ko sa ER?" RJ said. He held her fice and hand with a deep worry in his voice and eyes.

"Magtapat ka nga sa jowa mo. May iba ka bang babae." Kakay blurted out silently.

"ANO?" RJ was shocked. "Never kong gagawin kay Maine yun."

"Pakita mo yung picture, dali." Kakay said. She pointed at Maine's phone. RJ was confused. He knew in his heart that he'd never cheat on her. He just couldn't explain why thete was a photo involved.

"Eto oh." When Maine showed RJ the picture, his eyes widened. "Shit. Ano yan?"

"Hay nako. Di mo nakikilala yung dinidiladilaan mo kagabi." Maine said.

"Hala bakit ganyan? Saan ka ba allergic? Baka sa kinain ko kagabi." He said. Kakay laughed so hard at what he said.

"Alam mo Ricardo, iba ka talaga. So di ka nag-toothbrush bago mo diniladilaan si Maine kagabi." She laughed harder. Maine and RJ turned red in embarrassment. It was a good thing that no one was paying attention to them.

"Malay mo yung dighay ko. Nadighayan ko kaya siya habang ginagawa ko yun." Kakay laughed even harder at his statement.

"Sa totoo lang, naniniwala na ako na di to herpes. Napaka ng fiance ko." Maine suddenly laughed with Kakay.

"So kaya pala tinatanong ako kung may ibang babae. Grabe sila sa akin oh. Herpes agad." Lalong tumawa yung tatlo.

"Nangangati pa rin ako. Kasalanan mo pa rin to." Maine said, still annoyed with RJ.

"Paano? Eh di na nga ako gumamit ng condom. Dun ka naman usually nangangati." Kakay snorted. She didn't expect RJ to say that out loud.

"Ang ingay mo Richard Faulkerson Jr.!" Maine said. "Nako, dahil diyan tigang ka for a week."

"Beshimae, week lang?" Kakay asked.

"Eh kasi ako naman matitigang pag hinabaan ko." They all laughed again.

"Ms. Maine, Dr. Grey will see you now." The assistant called out.

"Samahan ka pa ba namin sa loob?" Kakay asked.

"Di na." Maine walked inside the OB-Gyn's office.

"Dr. Grey daw?! Lalaki ba yun?" RJ had a look of panic in his face as he said those words. Kakay just laughed at RJ's paranoia and thought "bagay talaga tong dalawang to. Parehong paranoid."

It took a while before Maine stepped out of the office. She had a look of surprise as she slowly walked out from the glass box.

"Ano daw?" Kakay was the first to ask.

"Allergy. Baka daw dun sa shampoo ni RJ. Sabi niya not necessarily galing sa buhok, pero yung particles na stuck dun sa stubble. Binigyan niya ko ng anti-allergy meds." Maine said. She still was dazed.

"Oh tapos? Ano pa? Feeling ko may sasabihin ka pa." Kakay asked.

Maine directed her eyes at RJ. At that moment, RJ knew what she was about to tell him. "Buntis ako."

RJ fainted.