15. Keycard

As the party dwindled down, his bestfriend, Tuns, approached him.

"Dude, pinabibigay pala ni Maine." The smirk on his face said it all but RJ didn't know how or when Maine handed the card to Tuns.

"Kelan niya inabot sayo?" He whispered.

"Kanina nung inalalayan ko siya pababa ng stage. She said that your gift is waiting inside. Pag labas mo naman ng ballroom andyan na yung elevator." Tuns laughed a little. "Bro, grabe yung girlfriend mo. She planned everything. Sabi pa nga niya kasi di ako sure kung makakapunta, sabihin ko daw kay Rodjun na siya umalalay sa kanya pababa para maiabot niya yung gift if ever na wala ako." Tuns smiled then patted his bestfriend on his back. "Happy Birthday bro."

"Thanks." He opened the enevelope that Tuns gave him. Inside was a note and a Solaire hotel penthouse card. He returned it to his pocket before saying goodbye to the people around him.

As soon as he finished saying his goodbyes, he ran to the nearest bathroom stall and opened the note. All that was written on it were numbers which he guessed was the room that the keycard unlocks.

He ran towards the elevator then pressed the corresponding buttons. When he got to the room's level, he didn't immediately open the room with the keycard. Like the gentleman he is, he knocked first, but when there was no answer after two knocks, he used the card.

When he got inside, he looked around but seemed to find no one inside, not until he heard the shower turn on.

He removed his shoes quietly then crept slowly towards the bathroom. It wouldn't have made any difference with his shoes on because the carpeted flooring masked any footsteps that are made in the four corners of that room.

When he got to the bathroom, he saw her standing in front of the mirror, combing her beautiful strands of hair. Maine exuded beauty beyomd his wildest dreams.

"Ay shit! Nanggugulat ka naman! Nakatayo ka na pala diyan." Maine said, surprised that he was already there. She thought he'd still take a while considering the amount of guests be had to say goodbye to.

He was at loss for words but what he did next didn't surprise her one bit. He moved graciously towards her, grabbed her by the waist on one hand, the face on the other and planted one of his sultriest kisses on her.

She didn't mind, in fact, she loved how he ravaged her mouth as he kissed her deeply, passionately.

What surprised her was he pushed her towards the shower while the water was running. They were both still fully clothed and the running water started soaking through their clothes.

"Ugh fuck." Maine whimpered and moaned as RJ peppered her face and neck with kisses, while he ran his fingers through the opening of her backless dress, trying to unlace the barrier that was separating their bodies.

Maine did the same. She roamed her hands on RJ's well defined torso, trying to unbutton everything that he was wearing.

As soon as RJ and Maine were out of their clothes, Maine pushed RJ towards the glass wall then kissed her way down on RJ's body. As soon as she got to his priced possession, she started pleasuring him in ways he had never experienced before. It almost drove him crazy.

"Maine." He moaned her name as she gave him pleasure but he stopped her after a few minutes. "No wait lang. Too close." He stood her up and kissed her again. Then it was his turn to go down on her.

The glass walls of the shower couldn't containe the groans, moans and whimpers that Maine made as RJ used his tongue and fingers on her body.

"Tama na. Just take me, birthday boy." Maine giggled at the silliness of how she sounded and so did RJ but it didn't stop him from aligning his engorged member towards her womanhood and as soon as he entered her, she thrashed relentlessly die to the pleasure that ran to every single nerve fiber of her body.

"Maine...thank...you...for...today." He said in between breaths.

"No...ugh fuck... Thank...shit...you...ugh." Maine replied incoherently.

They both didn't last long. It was Maine who screamed first. "Shit! RJ!!" She shouted his name at the top of her lungs as soon as she reached her breaking point.

And when it it was his turn, he planted his lips on her shoulder to muffle the sound he made as he emptied himself into her.

He kissed her as soon as it was over and she kissed back. When they recovered from their sexual high, Maine broke the silence.

"Tapos na agad agad?" She laughed.

"Wala naman kayang taping bukas. We have all night." He kissed her again. "I love you. Thank you so much."

"I love you, too." Maine kissed him again and as soon as she broke the kiss, she said "Wala akong baong damit." They both looked at the pile of clothes that were on the shower room floor then laughed.