20. Ang Nawawalang Telepono

RJ was pissed

RJ was pissed. He didn't know what to think when Maine said that her phone was lost or that someone may have stolen or hid it. 

"Ibalik niyo na kasi yung phone ni Meng. Kakainis ha." He called out the people around him. His eyes showed both anger and fear because of what they might discover inside her phone, or worse, what might spread when the contents of her phone gets released.

Sure, there were pics that showed how affectionate they were with each other and pics they took from their vacations, their road trips and out of the country tours. There were also pics of the two of them going to places that didn't involve fans knowing. But, what he feared the most is when people find the nude pics that they keep sending out to each other whenever they couldn't find time to do the dirty.

"Love, kinakabahan ako sa phone ko." Maine whispered. RJ didn't know that Maine and the rest of their friends on set were messing with him. She knew where her phone was. All of this was just an April fool's joke for Richard.

"Pag yun nawala, ready ka ba makita ng lahat yung nawitness ni Dean na ginagawa natin nung isang araw?" RJ asked Maine. He held her hand, trying to calm her down just in case she gets another panic attack.

"Alin dun? Ang dami nang nawitness ni Dean na nirecord natin." Maine said. She loves the feel of RJ's fingers intertwined with hers while he tried soothing her down.

"Alam mo na yung kita lahat ng ginagawa natin." RJ said. Fear was evident on his face.

"E di pag kumalat hayaan mo na. Ang hot mo kaya dun. Nag-enjoy ako dun." Maine laughed lightly, trying to diffuse the tension RJ was feeling at that moment.

"Ok lang talaga sayo? Kasi kung ok sayo de pipilitin ko maging ok na. Kahit ninenerbyos ako. Ang dami din nating pictures na magkatabi sa kama." RJ stated. Maine felt his palms sweating. She knee that she had to stop, before RJ cries, or worse, faints on the beach.

"April fool's." She murmured quietly.

"Ha?" RJ was confused.

"April fool's. Joke lang lahat. Na-kay Sheena yung phone ko. Tinago niya." Maine kissed him on the cheek to lighten up his mood.

"Ah ganon?" RJ didn't know how to feel. He was angry and confused and nervous all at the same time. His girlfriend pranked him and he didn't even notice that it was all a prank. "Alam mo ikaw, lagi na lang." He wanted to be angry at Maine but he could never do that especially when she's silly like this so he faked his anger.

"Eh ganun talaga. Ako girlfriend slash fiancee mo." She smirked.

"Halika nga." RJ had her stand up and walk the beach with him. The other cast and crew didn't notice where they were headed. He took her to an isolated area where there were huge rocks blocking their view.

"Ano ginagawa natin dito?"

"Nainis ako eh. Kaya dito muna tayo." They sat on the sand and held each other close. "Ang ganda ng beach. Kaya pala mahilig ka sa dagat."

"Alam mo wala pa tayong nagagawa sa beach." Maine suddenly blurted out.

"Gusto mo ba? Ang daming tao." RJ said.

"Eh sino na lang ba nakahuli satin?" Maine laughed. RJ did, too.

As soon as their laughter died, RJ met Maine's eyes. He could never get enough of it. He just stared at her then planted a kiss on her lips. 

Maine kissed him back then started opening her mouth. The sweet kiss soon turned into a passionate one, their tongues battling with each other.

Their swimsuits were soon lying in the ground away from the two of them. They were both covered in sand but they didn't care. They both eanted it to happen and there it was, happening in broad daylight.

"This was a totally bad idea." Maine said in between kisses while she moved on top of RJ.

"May buhangin sa iba ibang parte ng katawan ko." RJ said they both laughed but was soon replaced by moaning when Maine started moving on top of RJ.

"RJ dalian mo... Ugh... baka hinahanap...eeh... na tayo... shit... ni direk." Maine said.

"I'm waiting for you." RJ sat up then kissed her.

"Kanina pa ko. Nakaka tatlo na ko. Ano ba. Isa pa." Maine ground her body against RJ while they moved in unison as he thrust deeper in her.

"Shit. Eto na...aaah." 

"RJ!!!" Maine screamed.

They simultaneously reached their climax when suddenly, they heard someone speak beside them.

"Parang kanina lang ayaw niyo kumalat yung video niyo tapos ngayon anndito kayo sa public beach nagchuchukchakan. Iba rin. Hinahanap na kayo ni Direk." Sheena laughed relentlessly at the two.