Chapter Nineteen

"Sweetie, is it time for you to go home?"

That one question nearly put me to tears. I know Byungjoo's mother is only being nice and looking out for me, but I don't want to go back. No, please.

"Oh, um, yeah." I turned on my heel and walked to Byungjoo's room as he followed behind. I couldn't hold the sobbing back anymore as I spun back around to cling to my counterpart. "Please, please, don't let me go."

"What, Hansol?" He wrapped his arms around my small body and pulled me close to him.

"I-I can't go back. She'll kill me." I whimpered into his shoulder.

He sighed before asking with a hand stroking the small of my back. "Why would she kill you?" He must've known I was speaking of my mother.

"Byungjoo, she's a psychopath!" I tried to restrain my yell and felt him tensed but nothing worked. "She always thought that I'd look better dead, and when she found my cuts one day, she almost choked me to death, giving me pain like how I 'wanted'. I haven't told anyone at all, because I don't want the police involved and be sent to my father's."

It was silent until I whispered against his shoulder, wet from my tears. "Please, just don't let me go back yet."

"Hansol, I didn't know," Byungjoo said suddenly, "you can stay here however long you'd like, I really don't mind." He picked me up bridal style and set me on the bed. "Let me ask Eomma if you can."

He ran out and came back almost five minutes later, a smile on his face. "You can." I sat upward and smiled under the tears yet to pour still. He cautiously approached me onto the bed, prior to springing up and attacking me into a hug while planting a few kisses onto my covered cheek. He squeezed me. "You're so cute."

Hours passed and it was around one in the morning when we both were tired and laid down. I waited a few minutes to go by before crawling over to cuddle up next to him. I've always been so shy and nervous when it came to physical contact.

"Got you." Byungjoo leered as he pinned me to the wall. I squirmed under his touch, but enjoyed every bit of it.

"Oh, shut up." I rolled my eyes to him, not expecting the rough kiss after. Soon he bit into my bottom lip and I took some control, exploring the new territory before gently massaging his tongue. I sensed him moan, his nails digging into my sensitive wrists.

I grinded my hips against his, enjoying the soft moans I got in return. Although Byungjoo abruptly pulled away to say something. "Who knew you were naughty?"

I ignored his question to teasingly buck my hips forward and listen as he shot out a moan. He lowered his head and growled against my neck. "You'll see who's the dominant one in a minute."

My eyes shot wide open as I heaved a shaky sigh. Why did I get a dream like that when I was with Byungjoo? Actually, I didn't want to know the answer that. All I knew was that I was still holding onto him and was biting onto his bare arm as I saw teeth marks. Ouch, I didn't like the fact that I hurt Byungjoo during his sleep whilst I had a ... weird dream.

Wait, his arm or shoulder wasn't covered. He was wearing long-sleeves when we went to sleep. If that was the case then how–

I lifted the blanket only to find myself squeaking in surprise and falling off the bed to a loud thump on the ground. He wasn't wearing his shirt, what did he do? What did I do? Oh my God.

Byungjoo groaned and rolled over to his side, his eyes tracking down to the bawl I was in on the floor. "What the hell, Hansol?"

"Your, uh." I couldn't finish that without him interrupting.

"Yes, I know. I took it off in the middle of the night because I was hot."

Oh.

I totally didn't just almost write smut in a dream.

Sorry if this is filler-ish or isn't very long, I got taken off my ADHD medicine and it's only just now showing up again. >..< That being said, I'm having a hell of a hard time focusing on one thing at a time.

Stay awesome. (▼∀▼)/