∞Moving On∞

These past few weeks have been pretty great. I haven't felt at ease with all of this in such a long time. It was kind of refreshing to have this new feeling of comfort. It's something I haven't felt in a while. I was enjoying it.

I'm going to be completely honest when I say that I still look back on the days I spent with those I used to care about. I miss them. We had some memorable times.

I've been told that maybe the reason I dwell too much on the past is because I haven't learned to take the best out of these experiences

She's right.

If it wasn't for those moments that drove me here I wouldn't have met such wonderful and caring people whom I've come so attached to.

Now I may not keep in touch with of my old friends, but you'll be surprised with whom I've been talking to now to since I first started high school

Yep all the bullshit that they say about never losing touch and hanging out whenever really means nothing. I'm not saying that they have to hang out with me whenever I want them to no, not at all, but finding time to hang out wouldn't be all that bad would it? Now I'm not going to say each time is going to be the the same way, but most of the time from what I've heard people say it does end like this.

If it didn't happen to you then consider yourself lucky.

It bothers me mainly because I grew up with them and I thought I knew them all well enough to believe that they weren't actually lying.

I've met a lot of people since I've been here, but they haven't all ended well.

Some just didn't stick by me like I hoped they would. Others said they'd always be there for me then next thing I knew they had new friends and had forgotten all about me.

I was running out of luck.

It hasn't been all that bad. So far I'm enjoying myself and that's all that matters to me. I'm trying my best to maintain good grades of course. People say I'm a nerd, but I let them say what they please after all I've only got myself to make happy.

------

I was in school today feeling refreshed. It felt different as I walked down the long school hallways without a care in the world. This was such a new feeling for me. Somedays I would come in feeling like all eyes were on me judging me. Today was different. I made my way over to my locker placing my hands on the cold lock before putting in my combination. I opened the locker looking inside revealing the it's contents to all who walked by me.

I didn't have much to begin with. I had some notebooks stacked at the top shelf. I had my jacket hanging on the hook in the back, and a binder that was placed in the floor of the locker along with my gym clothes. Like I said nothing mu-

"Boo!" I heard someone scream into my ear startling me while causing me to drop all of the notebooks I had in my hands onto the ground.

"What the actual fuck!" I said with my hand on my chest while bending down to pick up all the notebooks I had dropped. I glanced to my right to look at whoever thought it was a great fucking idea to do that to me. 'Of course it had to be you' I thought.

"What the hell was that for Nicole. You could have damaged my hearing."

I just watched as she laughed hysterically clutching to her stomach as if that would stop her from laughing.

"Aren't you going to say something?" I said glaring at her

"I can't" she said breathing in and out. I would have started laughing at how stupid she looked at the moment, but I was way to pissed off to do so.