∞I Care About You∞

Thank you so much for 1K reads. I'm glad you're enjoying the book so far. I have really enjoyed writing this. It's very personal to me.

On a more happier note I'm finally 18! Not that I feel any less different. I feel the same.

Thanks again! 😘

-----------------

"Life is worth living, so live another day the meaning of forgiveness people makes mistakes, doesn't mean you have to give in"

-------------

I woke up with a smile on my face, but the only thing that was on my mind was the events that had taken place last night.

Jason was really sweet. I couldn't believe that he did all of that for me, especially remember about what I had told him before.

Is it strange that I still feel a negative feeing in the pit of my stomach. A part of my wants to truly believe that I'm moving a step forward into getting closer to Jason, but at the same time I feel like there's still time for error.

I might walk into the school only to realize that Jason doesn't want anything to do with me. That he doesn't feel or even think of me in that way.

This all took control of my thoughts, but I was still mesmerized but the delicate soft gentle kiss that he so heavenly placed upon my cheek. I couldn't help but bring up my hand and stroke my fingers along my warm skin. It felt as thought it had just happened a few seconds ago.

I found myself so stupidly smiling at myself once again. I groaned as I realized I was still lying in bed and I had to get up. I was glad it was a Saturday because I'm too tired for school right now. Not that I wouldn't mind going.

I walked lazily to my bathroom before taking a quick shower to relax my tired muscles. I stepped out of the shower to wrap a towel loosely around my waist. I walked over to the sink looking myself in the mirror.

What could anyone possible see in me I thought while staring at my reflection. I'm nothing special so why would he of all people have a sudden interest in me.

I brushed my teeth before stepping out and into my closet where I got some grey sweats and a white shirt.

I decided it was Saturday so why not watch a couple cartoons to distract myself. I sat back on the the headrest of my bad and turned on the tv.

You always get your usual cartoons like spongebob, the fairly odd parents, and other shows like that. Not that I mind them I actually quite enjoy them.

A show caught my eyes and before I knew it I wasted two hours watching cartoons.

I looked out my bedroom window. It was such a beautiful day. I could fee the warm sun hitting against my skin. I decided what the hell why not go out.

I quickly got dressed, took my keys and phone, heading out the door.

I was walking down the streets with my headphones in my ears. I was lost in the music. Cool by Troye Sivan was playing. The rhythm just had me feeling so much better. I almost burst out singing but I didn't want to make a fool of myself to the other people that happened to be walking on the same street as me.

A few minutes later I was at my destination: The park. I love this place can you blame me. I've got so many great memories that took place here.

I took a seat on one of the swings. I swung back and forth. The breeze was cool but I didn't mind the calm evening brought to much comfort that I barely even felt anything. The music that was still playing through my headphones still blocked out any noise from outside.