∞Graduation∞

And I don't want to say goodbye
Someone tell me why
I just want to see the stars with you

All that rehearsal was paying off. I felt like I could actually walk down the aisle without the constant fear of me tripping on something and falling over causing every to start laughing.

We started rehearsals this week. Today would be the last one before the big day tomorrow. They were all up our ass on how we should be walking at what speed and to listen for our names to be called. Honestly, I just thought we would get out diploma and leave.

I sat there waiting to go up there and receive my "fake diploma" and walk back to my seat.

-------

After all the names were called our teacher suggested we practice our class song. Who and why they chose the next song I don't even know, but somehow this is what we ended up with.

Miley Cyrus The Climb

I don't really know how we came up with the idea to choose this song. Don't get me wrong I like it I just didn't think the boys in my class would all agree to it.

I'm not going to tell you how awful we all sounded because I don't want you to imagine what I had to witness

Barely anyone sang, my teacher she didn't seem to care she was just as tired and fed up with all of this as we were, so we decided to end the rehearsals for today.

"Okay class tomorrow is graduation, and you have to be there before 9:30 am. Got it?"

"Yes" we all said at the same time.

I was nervous. I know I wanted this day to come. I've said it so many times, but now that I'm standing here realizing that tomorrow is indeed graduation didn't really seem real.

I looked around the room and very creepily glanced at everyone. I was trying to take in everyone's presence. Their facial features and the way the smiled. In a few weeks we'd probably never see each other again.

It's kind of depressing.

I know that nothing ever lasts forever but it's hard to say goodbye to all the things you once knew.

I took a look at Sam and how carefree she looked talking amongst her friends.

I'd truly miss her the most.

---------

Jason's Pov 😉

All this crap about graduation is getting really annoying. It's not like anyone well care how we'll be walking down the the stupid aisle.

I think our parents are more concerned about the fact that we'll be actually graduating.

I wish I actually care right now

My main concern is Justin.

He hasn't been speaking to me since that incident that happened about two weeks ago.

The last thing he said to me was to never speak to him. Obviously I didn't listen to him. Why would I? I tried to explain this whole situation to him but he wouldn't listen to me.

I need to talk to him.

I looked around the room to see Justin staring at Sam. He really cared about her.

I've noticed that ever since he stopped talking to Emily he got really close with Sam. Not that there is anything wrong with her she's very nice and pretty, but I don't like her that way.

The only person I really cared about was Justin. Yeah I know I fuck up most of the time but you can't blame me. I make mistakes just like everyone else.