Chapter 11~ An Unexpected Surprise

"Amber! Amber!" i was screaming into my phone,the line cut off before she could explain what was going on.This was not good she sounded so scared,nothing like herself and it made me  really worried about her. I ran in the room to tell the Calum,Ash and Niall "hey guys sorry about that,my friend called she sounded like she was in trouble i have to go before something happens to her!" They all get up and Calum walks towards me "Woah,Liam,calm down im sure she is fine" "did she say anything to you when she called you?" Niall said I was stressing out so much "she said she heard someone in her backyard and before she could say who it was,the line cut off randomly,i would stay and play Fifa with you guys but i really need to go to see if she is okay" Niall came up to me and said "im coming with you,i dont want you to get hurt" "yeah,we should all go with you just incase" Calum said joining in the conversation. I ran out the door with the other boys following behind,i havnt drove that fast in my life. I kept getting bad thought in my head. What if it was a robber or murder?! she could be seriously hurt. 

I parked in her drive way and told the others to stay in the car. I knocked on her door but there she did not come,i knocked again,still no one. "AMBER ITS LIAM,OPEN UP PLEASE,I!" I said banging on the door,screaming with tears in my eyes. I couldnt wait any longer i have to see if she is okay. I climbed over her backyard fence and slowly walked towards the back door, I couldnt believe what i was looking at when i looked into her window. 

I see her on the floor in tears and bruises on her face and arms and a guy that looks quite familar to the photos she showed me on facebook of her ex-boyfriend Jake. He was kicking and punching her and yelling in her face,im not sure what he was saying,all i could hear is her screaming to stop. I didnt know how to react,i kicked through the window,glass smashing everywhere and tackled him to the ground. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" he said screaming in my ear, "i am Amber's boyfriend,why the fuck would you do this to her??! do you think this is right?! huh???!" i said pushing him towards the wall. "aww are you two dating? well sorry to say this,me and her are back together,so piss off or your going to get hurt!!" i couldnt control my anger anymore,i punched him the face,he immedialty kicked me in the balls. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD WANT TO BE WITH YOU IF YOU TREAT HER LIKE THIS,NO,BECAUSE SHE DUMPED YOU,NOW LEAVE HER ALONE!!"  i said falling to the ground in pain.He walked up to me and kicked me in the head,i didnt know what he said after that because all i could see is blackness. 

Amber's p.o.v:

I tried to get off the floor to stop them but Jake hit me so hard im in too much pain to move,Liam is yelling at Jake,his such a good boyfriend.They start to fight and yell at eachother,this was not good,why does Jake have to be such a dick head and try to get me back,he is such a ass. I see Liam on the floor "This is what you get for stealing my girl" Jake says and kicks him in the head and runs off "noooo!!" i yell and see Liam go unconcious "please say your okay,please dont do this to me" i say crying and pushing him to try and wake him up.He just lays there eyes closed with blood coming out of his head,three boys come rushing inside,they must be Liams friends. 'OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO LIAM,IS HE OKAYY?!" a blonde guy says "My dick head ex-boyfriend kicked him in the head and now he is unconcious" a browned haired lifts him up by his armpits and drags him towards the door "we have to go to the hospital" I nodd and we all hope in my car. I drive so fast and i keep looking at liam,more and more blood is coming out of his head "get a bandage from under the seat,his head is really bad". Two of us carried him into the hosptial emergency area and waited for some assistance "Hi,my boyfriend got in a fight with my ex-boyfriend and his head looks really bad and he is unconcious,would you be able to fix it?" "yeah sure,i will call the nurses to come put him on a bed to a room" the boys layed him on the chair  "thank you so much!" i said to the lady and sat waiting with the others. 

The nurses ended up coming and they told us to wait outside to do some testing to find out what is injuried. I was really nervous and worried,i couldnt hold my tears in much longer,i cant stand seeing Liam like this. "its going to be okay,im sure he will be okay,by the way,im Calum" he said rubbing my back for support "i really hope he is and nice to meet you,im Amber his girlfriend,you must be one of his friends?" he nodded and said "i never knew he had a girlfriend,he never told me about this??" i laughed "well he only asked me out today so your the first to find out" "aww thats cute,im so happy for you guys!" he said smiling. One of the nurses came back with a clipboard in their hand "it looks like Liam will have to stay in the hospital for a while,he isnt going to wake up anytime soon his head looks like it was hit pretty hard and there's a slight chance he could end up in a coma" i started to cry on Calum's shoulder "this cant be happening,its all Jakes fault!!" i screamed hitting Calum to get my angar out. "shh,its going to be okay,calm down,im sure Liam will be okay" Calum said hugging me "i need to see him now,please!" i said getting out of Calums grip and running towards the room doors,i didnt care who saw me,Liam means a lot to me,he has done so much for me. I could heard people following me,im assuming its Calum and the others "Excuse me miss,you cannot go in there just yet" the nurse said,i did not stop running i dont care nothing is going to stop me from seeing him. 

I look into a room window and there he is with hospital cords everywhere on his body , i walk in the room tearing up,he looks terrible,he has bruises all over his face and he has a bandage around his head with blood on it. I cry on his chest "i am so sorry this had to happen,just please be okay! please be!" it breaks my heart seeing him in this much pain , "you have two seconds to talk to him" the nurse says walking out with the others. I hold his hand "Liam,if you can hear me,please dont be in a coma,i know your a strong boy,please wake up,your killing me" I kiss him on the cheek and cry over and over again walking out the room,blowing him one last kiss when i close the door. 

I run up the boys and they all give me a hug nearly in tears too "Liam is strong i know he can get through this" a blonde haired says (Niall) "i heard,your his girlfriend?" he said smirking at me,i blushed "yeah we started going out today". We go to the front desk and they talked to us "Liam is going in hospital for a couple of weeks so we can stitch up his head and give him pain killers,you can visit him anytime you want and we will call you to give you updates on him,see you soon" We all walk out and back into my car,i dropped them off at there house and went home watching tv for the rest of the day. My bruises really hurt,Jake had to do this,one day i am going to hurt him,Liam is in hospital because of him,all Liam tried to do is protect me,its all Jake's bloody fault. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! i will update on another chapter soon,thank you so much for reading it! If your a One Direction fan or a Louis girl,please read my friends fanfiction called 'Closer To You' by DearLittleMe,it is really good and has a amazing story line!! love you all xoxo