Chapter 19~ Life can be tough

"Do you think she will realise?" a voice said "she wouldnt  care dont worry" another voice said. I woke up with cameras in my face "why are you guys up so early" i said putting my face on Calums chest,he was still  asleep. "its 11am,thats not early" Luke said "can you stop taking photos of me?" he didnt listen to me and put his phone closer to my face,i purposly knocked it out of his hand, "hey,what was that for!" i was about to kick him in a place he would regret "stop taking photos of me.im really tired" he backed away with Ashton and Ashton said "woah,someones grumpy today" i rolled my eyes at him and lightly slapping him on the arm "just let me sleep please" they both walked away and went in the kitchen. I cant go back to sleep,they had to wake me up,i looked at Calum,he was leaning on my shoulder sound alseep,he looked quite cute to be honest. I got my phone out and quickly took a photo of his before he wakes up "aww" i said looking at the photo "what are doing?" he said rubbing his eyes,he looked so tired "just on my phone,morning sleepy head" he sat up and looked at my phone screen "did you take a photo of me and morning beautiful" i shook my head and locked my phone "nooo..why would i do that,that would just be weird" i couldnt help smile as i said it. "i look really sexy when im sleeping yeah?' he gave me a cheeky smile "aha no you look ugly as,as if" he slapped me on the arm and said "you know you love it" he grabbed my phone out of my hand and ran into the kitchen."heyy! come back here,give me back my phone!" i ran into the kitchen and bumped into Michael "if your looking for Calum,he hiding behind Luke" he said to me,i went up to Luke and said "if you dont give it back to me,ill post that photo on twitter so the whole world can see it andthe caption will be 'lazy arse,greedy as fag,he took up all the space on the couch" i put my arms inbetween Lukes underarms and Calums hands "why do i have to be in the middle of this" Luke said trying to not get inbetween us fighting. "If this one,didnt steal my phone you wouldnt be in this mess,so blame Calum for that" i tickled Calum's waist,he started laughing and moving everywhere "give it back or ill keep tickling you" he shook his hand "no way,im sorry your gonna be here for a while Amber" Luke moved away from us and sat at the table "you guys are crazy" he said. 

I did everything to get it off him,slapped him on the face a couple of times,tackled him,bribed him and tickled him,he would not let go of it. "thats it,i give up,im not talking to you anymore"i walked away from him and joined the others at the table "so guys how are you all?" i said , Ashton spoke up and said "Calum is never going to give your phone back you know?" Calum came and sat next to me and kept smiling at me "i know,thats why im not talking to him" "ohh look,ive locked you in for 10 minutes now" i heard him say, i didnt say anything and kept talking to Ashton "whats for breakfast this morning" he laughed and then said "i was planning on making pancakes,do you wanna help me make them?" i nodded my head excited "yea,that sounds like fun!"i got out of my seat and followed Ash to the stove "this is going to be cool as" i said getting the pan and the pancake flipper for him. "lets hope we do a good job of them,im not a very good cook" i turned on the stove and got the pancake mix ready "dont worry ive made pancakes before,im sure they will be edible" he poured the mix on the pan and we watched and waited for one to cook. We made 5,one for the each of us "i told you it wasnt hard to make" i said grabbing the maple syrup and ice cream and put it on the table and he got the frozen berries. We put the pancakes on one plate and placed it on the table "all ready,eat up,theres one each" Calum got a pancake and put it on his plate "thanks Amber,your the best cook ever" i ignored him and sat down grabbing an pancake. "thanks for helping me,well you did most of it but thanks" Ashton said with full of food in his mouth "no worries,it was fun" "mmm,these are the best pancakes" Michael said and Luke nodded agreeing with him. I left the table and brushed my teeth and did my hair,i heard a knock at the bathroom door "do you need clean clothes to wear?" i turn around and its Calum standing there, i turned around continuing to brush my hair he came closer to me and said "stop ignoring me,im being serious do you want clean clothes to wear or not? i didnt look at him once, he tapped me this time "fine,ill give you back your phone,come in my room and pick clothes to wear and ill give you your phone back as well" i smiled "thanks". I washed my face and fixed up my hair a bit more and walked out of the bathroom,i could see Calum in his room sitting on his bed on his phone "can i please have my phone back  now?" he signed and took it out of his pocket "there you go,now what do you want to wear,theres clothes in that cuboard over there"  I open it and i found a top that looks okay and then i saw his boxers "wow,Batman...really" he took it out of my hand and blushed "yeah Batman is cool" i got his tank top and went into the bathroom again,i am going to wear the shorts i already have on,i would never wear the 3 quarter ones he has.