Chapter 4~I guess it could of gone worse?

I didnt want to see her again and now she is getting in my car, nothing could be any worse. " thank you so much, your so nice" i smiled and tried to concentrate on the road " no worries, i would want to leave you out in the rain like that" i could see her smile at the coner of my eye "aw your too sweet, such a gentlemen!" "haha ye thanks" . It went really silent after that and i could feel it getting awkward between us, all you could hear is the radio playing softy. Then i had a idea but i know it would be a big risk." would you ever want to catch up with me, i know its a silly question because i bairly know you" she didnt say anything for a while and it was really starting to worry me. I knew i shouldnt of said it, she is going to think im foolish,great job Liam. " well,you see like a nice person and i wouldnt mind,ill give you my number and you can text me anytime if you want to catch up". I was shocked i thought she would reject me. " yeah thats sounds good,by the way,where abouts do you want to get dropped off?" i handed her my phone to type her number down " thanks and also the next block on the right and from there ill tell you where to go" . My phone started to ring , well this was embarrasing " oh sorry could you answer it and put it on speaker for me?" * phone call* Louis: " hey mate where are you, your 10 minutes late!" Liam: " sorry,i cant really talk right now im driving,ill be there in a few minutes,the rain is really bad" Louis:" ok,thats fine, cya soon then" I hung up the phone and it was awkward again. " who was that on the phone?" she asked handing back my phone. " oh thats my best friend Louis,im kinda late to my mates house but its okay they wont be too mad at me" "turn here please and i am so sorry its all my fault your late, i feel so bad!" we finally arrived at her house, " no its fine it was my choice to pick you up and also before you leave i didnt get your name?" , she hopped out of the car and said " my names Amber and you are?" " Amber, i like that name its pretty and you can call me Liam" . she smiled and shut the car door and said "well talk to you soon then Liam,thanks again bye!"

I drove towards Harry's house and all these thoughts were going through my mind. I guess it could of gone worse. I smiled to myself, i got her number, i cant believe i got her number, a girl like that. I felt proud of myself but also excited.

I could see Harry waiting for me at the front of his house, i got out of the car and Harry came towards me " it took you long enough, were going to start the movie soon" I followed him inside and he looked back at me and said " why are you smiling like that?" i didnt realise i was still smiling from before." oh nothing just thinking about something" Harry stopped me and said " thinking about somone special?" i couldnt help blush " well yes and no,there may be someone special i dunno exactly yet". " whos the girl this time Payno?" i sighed "her name is Amber and i kind of made a fool out of myself when i saw her working at Nandos a couple of weeks ago and i was driving to your house when i saw a girl in the rain by her self, i asked if she wanted a lift and guess who it was,the same girl who worked at Nandos. The drive didnt go too bad,on the bright side she did give me her number". Harry always teased me about these things, he squeezed my cheeks like i was a kid " aww someone has a crush, Little Liam is finally growing up!" i pushed him away from me and said " shoosh,i dont like her that much,besides i just met her" . We walked in his house and i see Rebekah and Louis cuddling on the couch together,Zayn and Perrie on the other couch and Niall talking to a unfamilar face on the bean bags. " hi guys!" i say hugging each of them. " oh yeah, Liam, this is my girlfriend Amy" she got up from the floor and shook my hand " hi! its nice to meet one of Harry's good friends, ive heard so much about you" i shook her hand " Harry also tells me a lot about you, he never shuts up, it is a pleasure to finally meet you" She gives me a warm smile and walks next to Harry who is now grinning like a idiot he is.

We watch heaps of movies and i started to get tired,so i decide to head home.Niall said he was too and i offered to drop him off,since Zayn took him here because his car is getting fixed at the moment.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Sorry if you wanted to read more, i was getting really tired because i wrote this at like 12 at night! ill write more chapters soon,thank you so much for reading it so far, feel free to give me feedback in the comment section below! have an good night or day,i love you all :) xxx