Chapter 20~Forgive and forget

I dont know what to do,how to feel.I am so upset and shocked right now,he knows i would never do this and how could he not believe me that it was the alcohol not myself making those actions. I dont know how i am going to fix this,ive ruined our relationship and thats it. I bet he wont even talk to me anymore,i wonder if he still thinks about the memories we shared,he probably hates me now,why am i even trying when i know its not worth it,he will just reject me again and scream in my face. I sat there crying my eyes out with 1000 tissues around me,i blew my nose and got my phone,i looked at the last text i sent him and stared at it for a few minutes. My hands were shaking so much,i typed words in the box and cried,on my last word i took a breath in and out and clicked 'send'. I couldnt believe i just texted him,he would probably ignore it anyways. I tried looking for my blade on my desk and i felt a sharp object touch my skin,i picked it up and looked at it for a while,my conscience keep repeating the same thing 'Dont do it put the blade down,remember what happened last time' i ignored it and pushed the blade agaisnt my wrist,i could feel the pain come thru quickly,blood was pouring out slowly,the sharp blade was pushing against my veins. 

Liam's p.o.v:

"i cant wait to watch Liverpool play against Manchester City tonight,its going to be such a intense game" i was talking to Niall on skype. I got distracted from a vibration on my desk ,it must of been my phone.  I looked at my phone screen and saw a text from Amber,i locked my screen and sighed. "Sorry Niall i have to go, ill talk to you later mate" I shut my laptop and grabbed my phone,i unlocked it and read the text she sent me 'I know your pissed at me i can understand that and its fine if you dont want to talk to me anymore.I am misrebel without you,i havnt eaten since last night and i think ive used about 1000 tissues today. I did not mean to kiss Calum, i am truly sorry for breaking your heart,it was not me that planned to do that,it was the alcohol that was controlling me,i was drunk. I would never want to see you upset and crushed like that,if you can find it in your heart to forgive me,i would be the happiest person alive,i am really sorry. Amber ' i stared at her message for a while,tears starting pouring down my face,i typed a text back to her. 

Amber's p.o.v:

The blade was still in my skin,it felt so painful but nice in a weird way. I got a towl and put it between my mouth and pushed harder on the blade. I heard my phone ring and dropped the blade on the floor and put the towl out of my mouth, i grabbed my phone so fast. It was a text from Liam,a smile appeared on my face when i saw his name on my screen,i unlocked my phone and read the text 'I understand and believe you.Its that i dunno if i can trust you just yet.I have to think about it' My emotions went from happy to sad,of course he said  that,he would never be able to see me as his girlfriend now. I need to do something that would gain my trust for him again. 

I sat down on my couch and thought for a really long time. I finally had a great idea,i jumped off my couch and said to myself "I CAN BUY THE WHOLE SET OF TOY STORY AND PLAY IT ON A BIG PROJECTER AT THE PARK AND ILL GET LIGHTS AND SEATS AND POPCORN AND ILL GET ONE OF THE BOYS  TO BRING HIM THERE SO ITS A SURPRISE!!!" i am so excited about this i texted Harry straight away:

Amber: 'Harry! would you be able to do me a favor pleaseee? x'

Harry: 'of course,what is it? :)'

Amber:'i am doing a surprise movie marathon at the park for Liam and because he is pissed at me he wouldnt want to come if he knew i was there,would you be able to take him there for me and tell him you want to have a walk at the park??' 

Harry: 'is this to make him forgive you because he has been pretty upset lately? of course i will do it,you guys were so cute together and i want to see both of you happy again :D'

Amber: 'THANK YOU SO MUCH! your such an amazing friend :P' 

Harry: 'aha your welcome,aw thanks your an amazing friend too. When are you planning to do this?'

Amber:'thanks hehe and i want to give him space so maybe in a few days or so?"

Harry:'thats fine,text me when you decide when it is going to be ,if you need any help organising it im always here for you,good luck! xx :)' 

Amber:'okayy thanks again, your the best,talk soon then! :D'

I sent the last text to him and locked my phone.  

It was 9:30pm, i am so tired,I fell asleep and smiled to myself thinking about my new plan.

The Next Day:

I looked in my purse and i had enough money to buy the Toy Story box set from JB-Hi Fi and to hire the projecter,buy the lights and popcorn and i already had seats i could use so that was already done with. I counted my money and spotted a photo i had in my wallet,it was of me and Liam, i was sitting next to him and holding his hand, we both were smiling at each other,we looked so happy. A tear fell down my face,i wish i was in this position again, I miss the way he wrapped his arms around me and how he would call me at 2am in the morning just to see how i was and most of all i miss his beautiful smile. He was such a perfect boyfriend,i cant stand thinking even for a second what its like loosing such a special person in my life. 

 I drove to the nearest shopping centre and went into JB-Hi Fi "excuse me,do you still sell the Toy Story box set here?" i asked one of the workers, she walked towards the dvd section and said "i think we do,i saw it the other day" i followed her and she looked around and said "there you go,its over there with the other box sets" i smiled at her and said "thank you so much" she smiled back at me and walked away. I am so excited,Liam is going to love this,i picked up the set and looked at the price 'was $130 now $90' i got my wallet out and walked to the counter. "hi,is it just this for today?" i nodded my head "$90 thank you" i handed her the money and grabbed the bag and left the shop. This was going really good so far, i had to stop at one last shop.Safeway, for the popcorn and lights. I entered the shop and found the popcorn,buttered of course,he loved the buttered microwave popcorns and i found these really pretty lights that were battery operated and i payed for them ($15 all together. Popcorn was: $5 and the lights were:$10). I drove home and put them in a spot id remember,i sat down and looked online for a number to call to hire a projecter. I found a number and called it,it didnt cost that much ($120 dollars for the set up and the whole night). I had everything ready, i was planning to do it tomorrow night at 7:30pm because thats when it starts to get dark in England. I texted Harry and told him the details.

Amber:"heyy,im going to do it at 7:30pm at the Vicky Park,so could you bring him there at that time tomorrow night?? :)"

Harry:"heyy and yeah suree,cant wait to see his reaction,cya tomorrow at 7:30pm at the Vicky Park then :D" 

I cant wait till tomorrow now,i really want him to forgive me after this. I know he will love it though, he loves Toy Story he says it brings back his childhood memories,he also loves going to the park (his such a kid hehe) and he loves buttered popcorn,lets hope he likes it. 

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! i am so sorry its shorter than the others. I hope you liked it,comment your feedback,vote and smile because you can! <3

Can you all please read my friends fanfic called 'Closer To You' by DearLittleMe. If your an fan of One Direction and your a Louis girl you will love it! It would mean so much to me if you did :) 

Have an good day/night,i love you all heaps your all so amazing and thanks again!!! :D :D xoxo