Chapter 5~StarBucks

The next day:

When i told Harry about Amber last night, he hasnt stopped teasing me about it. He is the only one that knows about her and he is quite good with girls,so i called him up for some advice. *Phone Call*: Harry: "hello?" Liam: "Harry its Liam, i need adivice some advice on how stay cool and calm infront of a girl you like" Harry: "aww i knew you would come back to me for some help,have you asked her to catch up yet?" Liam:"not yet but im planning to today and thats why i need your help" Harry:"well first of all if she goes with you dont act  nervous around her,be yourself and always pay first on dates dont let her pay, then for staying calm,just think of it as its just you and her going out as friends and take deep breaths in and out to calm youself,dont act like someone your not" Liam:"okay thanks mate,that really helped,i hope it goes okayy" Harry:" no worries,if you need any more help just call or text me ill be here for you,good luck" *End Of Phone Call*. I lied on my bed looking at my phone,i dunno why i was so scared. Dont be such a chicken Liam,your 20 years old for gods sake,your a man not a child. I grabbed my phone and clicked on her name. *Phone Call* Amber:" hello?" Liam:"uh,hi Amber,its Liam the guy who dropped you off yesterday?" Amber:" oh hi, haha of course i remember you!" Liam:"haha ye, um , i was wondering if you wanted to go to StarBucks with me today?" Amber:" yeah sure that would be nice how about we meet at 1pm? is that okay?" Liam:"yeah that sounds good,cya at 1pm at StarBucks then". *End Of Phone Call*. I dropped my phone on my bed, i felt so relieved,i wanted to scream out to the world,i am so happy i cant believe this girl would still want to see me after that day at Nandos.

Hey guys, i know this is short but i am going to write more for this chapter but i am really busy at the moment soo the chapter will be done soon! sorry, have an good day or night. i love you all,thanks so much for reading it and comment what you thought of some of this chapter! :)