Chapter 8~ Taking a stand

Her voice sounded happy like it always did,I wanted to speak but i just couldnt. It was like something in my throat that was trying to stop me from saying a word. "Hello?" she said again,Harry slapped me on arm and whispered "liam talk,you can do this". *Phone Call* Liam: "Hey,its Liam?" Amber:"Look about the other night,we really need to talk,can i come over your place right now?" Liam:"im at Louis house at the moment and i wont be home till late,would you be able to come over tomorrow?" Amber:"yeah sure i get out of work at 4pm so could i come around that time?" Liam:"yeah anytime is good for me,ill cya tomorrow then have an good night bye!" *End Of Phone Call*  "im guessing it went well from the things you said" Harry said smirking, "well good and bad,she said she wanted to talk so she is coming over my place tomorrow and im scared what she is going to tell me" Just as Harry was about to say something,Niall and Louis came running in the room jumping ontop of us and screaming. "help, Zayn,Calum and Ash got waterguns and there trying to squirt us with them!" Niall said squishing me with his body.

I was laughing so hard when they legit came in the room with water bombs and guns in their hands. "you guys arent gonna get away,theres no way out!" Zayn said accidently trowing a water bomb at my face when he was trying to hit Niall. "hey! that hurt!" i said and got up from the bed. Calum handed me a water gun and i immediatly started chasing him around Louis' house. Like the idiots we are we both slipped on water, i forgot about getting revenge and starting laughing on the floor,my butt hurt but it was funny at the same time. "you win this time Zayn,but next time you better watch out Payno is going to go thrash you hard!" I got up from the ground and also helped Zayn off the floor. All of the other boys came running in the room "lets play truth or dare now!" Louis said and jumped onto the couch. 

We all sat on the floor in a circle,Louis grabbed a fizzy drink bottle from the recycle bin and spun it. It landed on Ash, Ash spun it this time to ask a person truth or dare, i was praying it wouldnt land on me. "Harry,truth or dare?" "DARE!" he said enthusiastically. "hmm,i dare you to run on the streets and say " I love Jelly Babies" as loud as you can". Harry got up and did as he was told. Harry has so much energy in him he is like a little child sometimes. I didnt want to bother going because it is cold outside and i was getting really tired,so i stayed in the house with Calum and Niall. "I LOVE JELLY BABIES!" i feel onto the floor next to Calum and Niall laughing so much i nearly cried "He is so crazy,is he always like this?" Calum said getting up , with a coincidence me and Niall both nodded our heads at the same time and that made us laugh even more. The boys came back in and we continued playing a couple rounds of the game. Niall was the last to get a question she he spun it and the bottle landed on me "Trurth or dare?" i knew if i chose Dare he would make me do something stupid  "i would like truth thanks". "okay hmmm,if you had to date anyone in the world who would you go out with?" I started to go red,i really hope no one noticed, i reallly want to say Amber but i dont want to tell them about it "um,i would pick Leona Lewis" I look over at Harry and Louis and they were both smirking and winking at me,once again my face went red of embarrasment.I gave them a death stare and Niall gave me a confused look and handed me the bottle. After hours of playing truth or dare,i checked my phone and it was 1:30am,wow time flies when your having fun,no wonder why i am so tired. 

"guys i think im going to head home now its getting really late,talk to you all soon bye!" i said, i hugged each of them and drove home nearly falling asleep at the traffic lights. At least tomorrow i will get to see Amber again, i am really worried what she wants to talk about though,im praying its something good. 

I really hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! i am going to write another chapter soon. Thank you so much for reading it though and have an good day/night. Keep smiling because your all beautiful in your own way! I love you heaps,thanks again xoxo :)