Chapter 3~Surprise Surprise

Harry invited me and the boys to his house for a movie night, apparently he has a new girlfriend, and he said he would introduce her to us, of course Louis was going to bring Rebekah and Zayn was bringing her girlfriend Perrie. That leaves me and Niall as the single ones. I grabbed my coat and headed out the door feeling the cool breeze rush past my skin, I hopped into my car and 10 minutes later it started to rain heavily. It doesn’t usually take that long to get to his house, the rain did make it harder for me though. I stopped at the traffic lights and looked out outside and no one was on the streets, I noticed a girl standing in the cold with her jacket over her head trying to cover herself from the terrible rain. I felt really bad for her, then the unthinkable happened, I pulled over “are you okay, do you need a lift?” she immediately turned her head to face me. Some how, this girl looked really familiar “um, are you sure, I don’t want to cause any trouble for you?” it was the girl who worked at Nandos, this was not good. 

Heyy there! I hoped you enjoyed some of the story i have posted, there is going to be more chapters soon! Comment below what you thought of it so far and have a good day or night, I love you guys heaps!!  xoxo