Chapter 14~Recovery

I cant believe he actually woke up,it feel so surreal. "Where am i in a hospital bed?! what happened to me?! Liam said "My ex-boyfriend kicked you in the head and made you go in a coma" i said, he touched the bandage on his forehead and tried to get out of the bed "i just want to get out of here! i hate hospitals! please!" the nurses came running in the room,holding him down. "calm down man,you can will get out soon" Calum said, i knelt down next to his bed "i am so glad your out of a coma and that your okay" He turned to me and said "thank you so much for the support,i cant remember what happened to me but im glad to wake up seeing my girlfriend and my best friend next to me" Calum stood near me "i am so glad your okay too,we were all so worried about you".

One of the doctors came in holding a clipboard "I just need to take tests on him to see if he is okay and then he is free to go home,can you please go out of the room for a minute". We wait in the emergency area,not long after i see the doctor walking towards us "its looks like he is going to be okay,i will give him some pain killers for his head and he needs to rest for a couple of days to recover" Liam comes walking out with a bandage around his head and smiles at me "hi babe" he says hugging me from behind "well lets go home now,thank you so much it means a lot to us" I hold his pain killers for him and he puts his arm around my waist "i think i need to sit down my head hurts he says nearly falling over, "lie down when you get home and take the pain killers and hoepfully you will be okay after that" We hop in the car and i get into the drivers seat.

Calum is talking to Liam in the back seat "ring ring" i look my phone screen and it says i got a text from Niall. "this is your stop,get some rest ill talk to you soon" he gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and hugs Calum "love you Amber,seeya guys" Calum comes in the passanger seat "would you be able to drop me off at my house,i have to record music with the boys soon sorry" "yeah,thats fine Cal,i cant wait to hear your new music its gonna be great!" he smiles at the ground and says "aww thanks,we put so much time in writting the songs,i hope our fans like it" I slap him on the arm playfully "of course they will,your an amazing singer and the boys are really talented too,who couldnt love you!" once again he smiles at the ground and says "your so sweet Amber,thanks for the support" distracting my thougths Calum turns up the radio and a Chris Brown song called 'Turn Up The Music' blasts through my ears "omg i love Chris Brown!" he says dancing really funny and singing along with the music. I cant stop laughing, everytime the lyrics 'if your sexy and you know it put your hands up in the air' comes on,he points to himself and then to me and continues acting crazy. "Chris Brown is amazing" he says when the song ends, i just laugh "yeah haha". Theres an awkward silence after that and my phones beeps again "i am so glad Liam is okay,i was so stressed" i say to Calum "i know! its good he is finally out of that stupid coma,im glad to see my best friend again" i arrive at Calum's house "see you another time,talk to you soon Cal" he gives me a hug and closes my car door "see you soon too,byeee!" I drive home and i almost forget i got a message from someone, i sit down on my couch with the tv on softly and unlock my phone, two messages from Niall. M.C Nialler:' Heyy, is Liam okayy,i tried texting him but he hasnt replied to me yet??!' another one from Niall: 'Call me asap please! :)' I click on Nialls name on my contacts. *Phone Call* Amber: Hey Niall" Niall:heyy,did you see Liam in hospital today? how is he?" Amber:" he got out of the coma today and he also got out of hospital too!" Niall:"omgg that is soo good,i cant wait to see him again ive been so worried about him and ive missed my bestfriend so much!" Amber:"i know were all so relieved that he is okay,omggg we should plan a party for him!" Niall:"that would be cool as,well im catching up with Louis,Zayn and Harry tomorrow,so maybe you can come over and join us so we can organise the party then?" Amber:"yeah that sounds like fun,what time?" Niall:"umm the boys are coming at 11am,so maybe around that time?" Amber:"yeah thats fine,cya then byee" *end of phone call* I turn off the tv and go on twitter for a while and then get some sleep for tomorrow. I cant wait to see the look on Liam's face when he see's what we will have plan for him,he is going to be so happy. I shut my eyes and get another text,Payno<3:' i just want to say thanks for always being there for me,your the best girlfriend ever i love you so much babe,have an good night and talk soon xxx' I cant help smile,he always knows how to make me happy,i reply to his text and out my phone on my side desk and go to sleep excited for the next day to come.

Heyy guys! i really hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! i am soo sorry its kinda short,i have exams soon and i have to revise for them so ill be updating new chapterts really slowly. Unil then,feel free to show my fanfiction to other Directioners and comment what you thought of it and favourite it if your enjoying it so far! :) i love you all xoxo <3