Chapter 6~ Taking it too far

"The date" (well its a date to me) went really well, we talked about our selves getting to know eachother,Amber is such a nice girl and im glad i got to catch up with her,she said she just moved here and she is glad she met someone nice to talk to.She also chose me as her favourite in One Direction if she had to pick. 

After a couple of weeks:

At least once a week we would catch up,either its coming to mine or her place or going out together,she is really easy to talk to,we knew each other well now and we got close pretty quickly. It was a Saturday night and she was staying over for dinner. "go out on the deck were going to sit there tonight,its such a nice night tonight" i said to her finishing off making our dinner. "okay meet you out there Payno!". I couldnt help smile, i love how she calls me that its so cute. I finished off the last bit and brang the plates out , i put them down on the table and i noticed she was sitting on the edge of the deck. slowly walking behind her i grabbed her shoulders and scared her " raaaaa!".She jumped and turned around slapping me on the arm "OMG you scared the hell out of me,your so mean i swear!" I was now lying on the deck trying not to laugh,her reaction was so funny. "Shutup its not that funny!" This time she slapped me on the leg. I sat up and moved closer to her "omgg your too funny Amber!" she rolled her eyes and got up "im hungry, lets eat now" She sat down at the table leaving me alone on the edge of the deck. "i made your favourite,Pasta with Pesto" i said sitting on the opposite side to her. "mmm thanks your the best" she said while putting a piece in her mouth. We ate our meals and talked for a while on the deck. 

"look at that shooting star,make a wish Liam" she said to me pointing in the sky " i already got my wish,to have such a amazing girl in my life" i moved closer to her and i noticed she was staring at the ground, i lifted her chin up so she was facing me and looked her in the eyes " your beautiful Amber" i didnt let her reply i just kissed her on the lips. A sudden shock hit me, she pulled away quickly.she looked nervous and said "Liam um um,i have a boyfriend,sorry i have to go now". I knew i shouldnt of risked it,of course a girl like her would have a boyfriend,she was beautiful and i knew she wouldnt of liked me,it was too good to be true,i have ruined everthing,our friendship and my chances. This never felt more worse.

I would of ran after her but she probably dosnt want to see me ever again. I lied on my bed and stared at the ceiling for hours regretting my bad mistake,the situation kept running in my head like a movie over and over again. *ring ring* I got distracted by someone calling me *Phone Call* Louis:" Hey,its Louis" Liam:"oh hi how are you mate?" Louis:"im good thanks i was just calling up to see if you wanted to help me plan Rebekah's surprise birthday party for next weekened?" i didnt feel like going,not after what just happened but Louis is one of my good friends and i couldnt say no to him. "yeah sure i dont mind,when do you want to me to come over?" Louis:" umm,maybe like 11:30am so we have time to play soccer with the others,oh ye by the way Harry asked us to come play soccer with them at 3pm at the park do you want to come join?,Calum and Ashton are going to be their too, because 5 Seconds Of Summer are staying in England for a couple of weeks before they go back to Sydney" Liam:"that sounds like fun ill cya tomorrow at your place then,have an good night bye". *End Of Phone Call* I put my phone on my desk and closed my eyes,it was getting late and i have to get up early tomorrow,at least seeing the boys will get Amber out of my mind for a while".