Chapter 2~Seeing a change

Going back to my love life, I haven’t had the time to meet someone special yet. There was this one girl who worked at Subway, I doubt she would want to see me again, I made such a fool of myself that day.

*Flash back*

 “I’m feeling hungry, let’s go to Nandos for lunch!” Niall said pulling me by the arm. I followed behind him, we go here nearly every week, and Niall is obsessed with it. It does have the best chicken and chips though. “Get us a table, ill go order for us, the usual yeah?” “Yepp thanks mate”. The line wasn’t that long.I looked over the cashier and saw a browned haired girl smiling at the customer in front of her. She really caught my eye, I didn’t know her but I could tell something about her was different. I was next up to order, I could feel my hands start to sweat, no other girl has made me feel this way before. “Hi what would you like to order?” I didn’t realise she was waiting for an answer, I was staring at her the whole time. “Um, um could I please have two chicken wraps and 2 regular chips?” She placed my order in and laughed “sure that would be thirteen dollars thanks”, my face started to go red she must think I’m so stupid, I gave her the change and quickly walked back to the table.

“Hey, did you order our food?” I sat down and leaned my head on my arms regretting everything that just happened. “Liam, are you okay” Niall asked and tapped me on the shoulder. I look at Niall and said “I am such an idoit” he laughed “well sometimes you are but really what’s wrong?” I took a deep breath in “I made a fool out of myself in front of the really pretty cashier”. He was about to say something but our food arrived “two chicken wraps and regular chips?” “Thanks” I said, I looked up and didn’t realise it was the same girl who took my order. She left and this time I cupped my hands in my face. “She probably heard everything I just said, why does this have to happen to me!” Niall and I talked about it with me, giving me advice and telling me it will be okay. He is such a good friend. “come on, I’m sure she doesn’t think you’re that bad Liam, you don’t even know her so either way it doesn’t matter, now lets get out of here, I don’t want to see you embarrassed any longer” .

*end of flash back*