Chapter 18~Could It Get Any Worse?

Ambers p.o.v:

I dont know what happend last night,all i remember how happy Liam happy was when he got surprised at the party and i dont know why but i feel really sick and i have a huge headache,i basically stayed in bed all day. I texted Liam 'Hey, did you like your surprise party last night?? xx' 

I went on my phone and scrolled through twitter,i look on Liam's twitter page and i wasnt sure if i reading his tweets correctly. 'not feeling my best right now :\' and another 'you cant always trust everyone these days' they both were tweeted last night at 10pm.I kept scrolling down and there were his usual tweets asking how everyone was but these recent two tweets did not sound like him,he sounded sad ,what could of possibly made him this upset since 10pm last night? I read the replies to the tweets and they said  'what happened are you okay?' and 'whatever happened i hope you feel better soon' . I was really concerned what was going on now, i called him up. It rang a few times but it always went to his answering machine , i tried ringing him more than 5 times and everytime he didnt answer,things were started to get really weird , usually he would of texted me back by now too.Amber,dont stress,his proberly busy and isnt on his phone right now,im sure he will call or text you soon,i kept on repeating this in my head over and over again. I couldnt handle it anymore,i called up Niall. 

*Phone Call*

Me:"heyy Niall,its Amber" Niall:"hii,wassup?" me:"i wanted to ask you something" Niall"okay,go on" me:"have you spoken to Liam after the party last night?" Niall:"no,we were going to catch up today though,but he said he wasnt feeling that well,why?" me:"i texted him this morning 2 hours ago and called him 10 times and he hasnt replied to me and check his recent tweets its really weird" Niall:"that sounds really strange,maybe he is busy today or still asleep because his not feeling well and okayy ill check now" Niall:"his recents tweets just say 'not feeling the best right now' and 'you cant always trust everyone these days' well the first one could explain why he cancelled on me this morning and the second one could just be a quote he found that he wanted to tweet? maybe?" me:"look at when he tweeted them" Niall:"oh ye how could he say his not feeling well then when he told me this morning and he looked fine at the party last night?" me:"i told you its weird" Niall:"i didnt really see him at the party last night and Calum was trying to look for him"  me:"wait.wasnt he there the whole time?" Niall:"well i didnt see him all night so im not sure" me:"oh okay thanks for your help anyways,ill talk to you soon have an good day bye" Niall:"your welcome,ill text him if his okay,because now im getting worried and text you what he said,byee" me:"okay,thanks cya!"  

*end of phone call* 

I sat down and i got a text from someone,my heart dropped seeing Calum and not Liams name on my phone screen. I do like Calum but i really want to know if Liams okay or not. 'heyy Amber, are you busy today? reply to me asap :)' i waited a little bit and then replied 'hiii and not really i dont think im doing anything :D' he replied back to me really quick and said 'do you want to catch up today? i am so bored' i texted him back that he can come over my house anytime if he likes. Niall eventually texted me a screenshot of his conversation with Liam not long ago. it said: 

Niall: 'heyy its fine that you can catch up today,i was just wondering if your okay?" 

Liam:'hii,i honestly feel like crap right now,sorry about that we can always catch up another time' 

Niall:'oh thats no good,do you have an cold or something? and dont worry about it its okay' 

Liam:'not exactly something really bad happened,ill call you and tell you so its easier to talk'

Niall:'okay i hope everything is alright mate,ill always be here if you need to talk' 

Liam:'thanks your an good friend'