Chapter 16~ Sweet Sweet Liam

I cant wait to see Liam today,i havnt got to spend time with him since he got out of hospital. I was already changed and ready because i know he likes to get up early. I sat on my bed on my phone texting Calum,he has been talking to me all morning Amber:'no im pretty sure Batman is better than Superman get your facts right :P' Calum:'nahh ahh,Superman is wayy better he can fly and defeat villians,dont lie you know its the truth! :D' Amber:'im not lying,your just wrong and you dont want to admit it,be a good friend and agree with me ;)' Calum:'nooo,wait so now your saying im a bad friend, meanie i hate youu :P' Amber:'I love you too aha and well...you can be, ahaha..im kidding i couldnt say that about you,your the best :)' Calum: 'thats more like it,see it wasnt that hard to say im amazing ;) ' I was about to send a reply to him but the door bell rang. 

I ran downstairs and before i opened the door,i fixed my hair a little bit. "hi" i said and opened the door but to find no one to be seen? i was so confused "Liam? are you there?" I walked onto my doorstep and looked to my right and left,he wasnt there at all,i turned around to go back into my house and felt hands over my eyes "boo,guess who?" i got a bit of a shock and then smiled knowing who it was "Leeyum?" he took his hands away and i turned to face him "hii babe" he said giving me a hug "heyy,your soo sneaky you know that?!" he laughed and then smiled looking into my eyes and then to my lips "your beautiful" he kissed me quickly but sweetly "and your amazing" i said letting go of the kiss, he held my hand and said "ready to go?" i nodded. We walked to his BMW (a type of car) "ladies first" he said holding the passenger door for me,he got in the drivers seat and turned down the radio "where exactly are we going?" i said to him , he concentrated on the road and said "like i said yesterday,its a surprise,dont worry you'll love it" I got my phone out and texted Calum back 'sorry for the such late reply,im really busy right now,talk later have an good day :)' , i play a few games on my phone and Liam asks me something "do you like Fish and Chips?" I nodded my head "yeah,that was random why?" he looked back infront of him and said "no reason" and smiled to himself. "did you buy my fish and chips!" "im not saying aha" i crossed my arms "this isnt fair,i want to know what this surprise is,it killing me that i dont know" "aww,you will find out real soon dont worry, it wouldnt be a surprise if i told you so it is fair" he said. Basically nearly every minute i would ask him if we were there yet,i didnt wanna annoy him so i stopped asking because the answer would be always no but soon we will be. 

He stopped the car infront of a unfamilar place "before we get out,you have to wear a blind fold to not ruin the surprise" i rolled my eyes and smiled "fine if you so say" he put it around my eyes and not long after that i felt him grab my hand to help me out of the car "ill lead the way,just keep walking forward until i said so" we walked for a while in silence "take three steps here"i did so and then felt soft ground under my feet, "are we there yet" "a few more steps"he said, i kept walking and he suddenly stopped.He took the blind fold off me and i was so shocked,no wonder why the ground was so soft,we were on a beach. I looked infront of me and there was a picnik blanket on the sand with a food basket and rose petals everywhere. I felt like crying "OMG,this is amazing,i cant believe you would do this for me!" i sat down on the blanket and smelt the roses,they were so beautiful,he sat down next to me and said "look in the basket" i put my hand in it and pulled out a love heart neckalace that opens up with a picture of us together. "This is so beautiful,i love it heaps! thank you so much,your so sweet!!" i said hugging him nearly making him fall over, he help me put the neckalace on and offered me some food "your fish and chips" he said and handed me a plate, "thanks Liam,this is literally the best date ever" he kissed my cheek and said "no worries,anything for you".

we ate the food and Liam said he had another surprise for me "look forward up at the sky" i saw a skyscraper writing a message, it spelt out 'I love you Amber <3' I gave him another hug "this is too much,your such a sweet guy,thank you so much,i love it!" he kissed me on the lips lightly and said "i would do anything for you,your beautiful and deserve the best it was my pleasure" I lean my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around my waist,we stay like this for a while and just cherish the wonderful moment. He gets up and starts running around the beach "try and catch me!" he says running away, i chase after him and jump on his back "I got you Payno!!" he starts running faster "your so light" he puts his arms out like a plane and makes childish noises "lets fly to the moon!" i laugh and say "giddy up horsey" and change him into acting as a horse. "lets take a picture to remember this moment" i say,he stops and we both make silly faces at the camera "lets take one more for good luck" he says , this time i lean more on him and kiss his cheek while he is pouting like a puppy at the camera "that was a good one,im saving it as my lock screen,now can i get off you" he legit drops me backwards making me fall hard on the ground "ow! dont drop me like that! meanie!" i cross my arms and act like a  angry kid "aww im sorry here let me help you up" he says lending me his hand, "no i dont like you anymore" i stick my tounge out at him and run away,i can hear his footsteps behind me,next minute he is wrapping his arms around me "ahh!" i scream "now i got you this time hehe" he says and lifts me up from behind and  spinning me around in circles "stop im getting dizzy" he dosnt stop,i kick and scream and he finally stops spinning.I cant stand up, i trip over making him fall to the ground too, he lies next to me staring at me "what are you looking at?" i try to say without smiling,he pulls me into a cuddle and makes me look at him "how cute you are" he says and i blush so much. He bites his lip and looks at mine, i could tell he wants to kiss me so instead i do it for him,it was a long and passionate kiss this time, no way like usual,this kiss was more meaningful and it made me have sparks and butterflies in my stomach. "wow" is all i say after it , he kisses my nose and says "i love you to the moon and back" i hold his hand and reply back saying "i love you too Liam,i couldnt ask for a better boyfriend than you" he cuddles me and i put my head on his chest,i can feel him kissing my head lightly,he starts to sing a song softly in my ear. 

Am I asleep, am I awake, or somewhere in between?

I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me

Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined?

Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine?

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss

And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this,

I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl

And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world

Truly, madly, deeply, I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you caved all my walls in

So baby, say you'll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

In love with you

Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed

And wake you up with all the words that I still haven't said?

And tender touches, just to show you how I feel

Or should I act so cool like it was no big deal?

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this

I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it

'Cause here's the tragic truth if you don't feel the same

My heart would fall apart if someone said your name

And truly, madly, deeply, I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you caved all my walls in

So baby, say you'll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

I hope I'm not a casualty,

Hope you won't get up and leave

Might not mean that much to you

But to me it's everything, everything

Truly, madly, deeply, I am

Foolishly, completely falling

And somehow you caved all my walls in

So baby, say you'll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy deeply in love (in love) with you (with you),

In love (in love) with you (with you)

With you, oh!

I fall asleeep to his amazing voice and in his strong arms on the beach,nothing could be more perfect.