Chapter 12~And The Tears Stream Down My Face

Amber's p.o.v:

I woke up to 10 calls and 8 text messages on my phone,most of them were from either Calum,Ashton,Harry or Niall. I gave my numbers to Calum,Ashton and Niall yesterday but Liam must of gave my number to Harry because i dont remember giving it to him. Calum  was asking me if him,Ashton,a guy called Luke and another guy called Michael could come with me the hospital to visit Liam. Harry was asking what happend to Liam,i couldnt be bothered texting him back so i just called him. *Phone Call* Amber: Harry:"Hello?" Amber:"heyy,its Amber,i know your probably wondering what happened to Liam??" Harry:" yes! i spoke to Ashton yesterday and he told me Liam was in hospital?!" Amber:"he got into a fight with my ex-boyfriend and he is now unconcious in hospital,I swear i am going to slap my ex in the face oneday!" i said making a fist with my hand. Harry:"that is terrible to hear,i hope he is okay!" Amber:"yeah i know im still upset about it,i guess he isnt too bad,were going to the hospital to see him,you can come and bring the others along if you want" i said to Harry nearly in tears. Harry:" okay,all of us will meet you there soon" *end of phone call* Harry didnt sound like the happy usual self,he sounded upset and tired. I felt really upset that this had to happen,all because my ex had to try take me back. 

 I got changed and texted Calum and Harry i was going to be at the hospital in an hour or so. I have been crying all night,so i obviously didnt get much sleep, it felt so unreal this has happend,out of all the people why did it have to happen to Liam. I drove to the hospital and put on the radio,it was one of the songs we both loved 'Royals' by Lorde. I turned the volume lower,i had tears in my eyes, this song reminded of all the times when Liam tried to make me laugh. 

Flash Back:

"Omg i love this song" i said turning up the radio,Liam was sitting in the passenger seat making silly faces at me and miming the song stupidly. "your so embarrasing!" i said laughing , he didnt stop,he full on sang as loud as he could and did little dances,he was being such a idiot and i loved him for that. "Payno out,word!" He said when the song ended,I couldnt stop laughing. "that is such a good song" he said smiling,his smile so was cute and i love seeing him this happy,it made me smile. 

End of flash back

I couldnt stop crying,i want to see him smile and laugh like that again,i dont want him to be in hospital. I parked in the hospital area and hopped out of the car nervous. "hi can i please see Liam James Payne?" i said to the girl at the desk, she handed me a pass and nodded her head smiling."there you go darling" "thanks" i said and walked to room '62'. 

I dont know why i was so nervous,i was shaking and my heart was beating so fast. "room 62" i said and opened the door,i saw Liam on the hospital bed just laying there peacefully asleep,i wanted him to be awake but i knew he wouldnt of anyways,it has only been a day. "Please wake up soon" i said crouching down next to him and holding his hand. "stay strong for me" i said and kissed his forehead,the tears came out again,it was uncontrollable to not cry seeing him in such pain. "aww dont cry Amber" i turned around to see Calum,Ashton and two other unfamilar faces walking behind Calum "you came" i said and hugged him. "hi Amber,im Luke and this is Michael" i shook both of their hands "nice to meet you guys!" . All four of them turned there attention to Liam,they looked so sad. "Im sure he will get better soon,his a strong boy" Luke said to me rubbing my back for support. "thanks i hope so" Harry and Niall came in with three other boys and a women beside them. "is he okay?" was the first thing he said when he came in, "omg my baby,why did you have to do this to yourself!" the women said kissing Liam and holding his hand,i was assuming it was his mum,Karen. 

We all had turns to be alone with him in the room. "I am so sorry this had to happen mrs Payne" she wiped he tears away and said "its okay,it wasnt your fault,lets all just hope he gets better soon". I was there for hours,i wanted to spend as much time with Liam as i could,i needed to be there for him the same he is always there for me. We all talked to keep eachother company and of course Louis had to bring up the topic of Liam having a crush on me "You know he really likes you" he said to me,i blushed so much "yeah,i know were going out now" Louis smiled so much "that is so good to hear,im soo happy for you both!" "that is so cute,he never stops talking about you,you know?" Zayn said joining in "really aw Liam is so cute" i said smiling at the ground.We had lunch at the hosptial cafeteria and went in the room with Liam again and kept talking,we all basically spent the whole say here. The nurse came in and swapped the cords that were on Liam "excuse me miss" i said getting up she turned to face me "yes,how may i help you?" "when exactly do you think Liam will wake up and how bad is he hurt?" she sighed and sat down at the end of the bed "well,we we are not sure when he will wake up because he must of gotten kicked really hard in the head to be unconcious,we've taken tests on him and its the back of his head thats causing him to be in a coma,he will be staying here for a while,all we can do is hope he wakes up soon" I looked over at Harry,he looked like he was crying "thank you for letting me know,i need to go get some fresh air" i said to her and running out of the room. I couldnt stand hearing this,he cant be in a coma ,he cant,all i wanted to do is see his beautiful smile and have him beside me again, i ran in the toliet banging on the wall and crying my eyes out. I looked in the mirror,i look like i just woke up,my eyes were all puffy,my make up was running all over my face and i looked more depressed than ever. I quickly fixed myself up and walked out of the toilet, Calum and his band members came up to me "we have to go to a meeting now,i guess i will see you soon,stay strong it will be okay" i gave each of them a hug and walked back into the room. Karen (Liams mum) came up to me and gave me a tight hug "aww sweetie,we all are devasted to see Liam is in this situation,we will get through this together" i let go of the hug wiping my tears away "thank you Mrs Payne,we will get through this for Liam". Hours have gone past and everyone has left besides myself,they all of course said goodbye to Liam and told him to stay strong. I am not going to leave his side, i wanted to be there for him until he wakes up. I held his hand and rested my head the side of his bed sitting on the ground, "he is going to be okay,he is going to be okay" i kept repeating to myself " i am sorry miss but you have to leave now" i looked at the time and it was already 7:15pm. I got up and kissed him lightly on the cheek "i will be back soon,i love you" i said leaving the room. " we will call you if anything happens,have an good night" the lady said and i walked out of the hospital and drove back home.

Weeks have gone by when i last  visited him, my boss made me work everyday of the week besides the weekend ,that is the only time i get to visit Liam now.Harry and Calum visit him more than i do though,they say he hasnt changed and he is still lying on the bed in the same position not moved a inch only the sound of his breathing and heart beats. I think ive gone through 1000 tissues everyday,i would cry about everything that reminds me of him,i do live alone so i dont have anyone to keep me company anymore,i moved to England at the age of 20 last year,i wanted to move when i got the money to live a new life here,well Australia isnt that bad but it was my parents who made my life harder,they would always yell at each other and at me because i wasnt a good child to them,they use to tell me i was a disgrace to the family and i needed to do better than working my ass off at a University. They didnt understand moving to England was a dream of mine,i didnt want to take their disagreements anymore and i snuck out of the house with the money and moved to England,i didnt tell him because i knew they would try and stop me,it was the best descision ive made. Ive worked at StarBucks when i first moved here and i go to the most "highest ranking" university in London,well they say it is.I havnt spoken to my parents since last year,i know they would be angry at me so i didnt want to bother hearing them complain,my life is much more better here. Everyday Calum and Harry would come over to tell me how Liam was,it was the same results everytime they came,i was getting sick of it and i just want Liam to be better,i always think about him and it kills me knowing he hasnt recovered yet.